Crispy fan leaf's

Need some help , plant is in veg , no nutes yet. In 3 gal happy frog , temp sits around 80 and 50 to 55 % humidity. Lights are at 18/6 .

2 Likes

sure looks like you are frying her…need to maybe pull the lights back or turn the intensity down if you have that option…but if not your lights too close then it looks like nutrient burn as my next choice…

2 Likes

Put yourhand palm down at top of canopy and if the back of your hand feels warm your lights are too close.

1 Like

Do you have a pic of the whole plant? That looks suspiciously like some kind of fungus. i would think if the lights are too close, the top of the plant would be fried first

1 Like

What kind of lights? MH or HPS? Look burnt to a crisp to me.

Led (cobs) definitely started from the bottom

Ill get one in th morning

I haven’t feed it yet. My lights are at 50 % over 24 inches away. Ive never had this problem before

It’s not a light issue if it’s the bottom leaves. What soil, lights, temp, humidity, nutrients (which one and how often), do you check ph and tds, do you water to runoff, and a pic of the whole plant

1 Like

No nutrients yet ,im in happy frog, and need to transplant one more time. My lights are timber grow lights, only running the 4vs (400 watts) right now. Temps stay right around 80 , and humidity between 50 and 55%.

1 Like

Heres a picture of my last grow and set up. I definitely ph my nutrients, and water to run off ,just not there yet. I use 3 part gh

2 Likes

hmmmm it looks like you had a similar issue with your last grow?
I would say to remove those leaves but how many have you already removed and do the next ‘in line’ follow suite after you took the last set off?

I would recommend watering to runoff by now. When you do, what is the tds and ph of the runoff?

I’m suspecting it’s mobile nutrient based on it being older leaves that are affected. But before you chase deficiencies, you’ll need 1) runoff ph 2) runoff tds and 3) a soil slurry test to find the ph of the soil.

1 Like