A great temp: 72
Avg RH: 45
Lasher floor fan through lower vent
Small fan in top opening for air exhaust
Small fan for air flow in tent
Humidifier

8 weeks old
5 inch height or so

I can’t say I’m familiar with the pot for pot setup. Does it advise when you should start nutrients and cal/mg supplement?

Can you check your PH and PPMs. Both will give a clearer indication of what is happening in the root zone

PH for water, right?

It’s a living soil approach. No supplements.

1 Like

I get the no supplement thing but something could be off downstairs. It’s worth watering to get a little run off and testing the PH and PPM. It will give you an idea of how things are looking down there. @Warkat is a living soil guru. I’ve tagged him so he will be along shortly

1 Like

Wish I could help you on this but I have no ideas what they put in the pot for pot soil. I would recommend @Budbrother maby chime in. I really am pretty new at growing and he is who I would ask if I had this problem. Also living soils definitely can benefit from a nice tea now and again. If your wanting to grow in living soil then I highly recommend this book. It’s basically my bible lol.

1 Like

Thanks Warkat. I will get it.

1 Like

That looks like a VPD issue but could be a micronutrient issue. Your rH is low for veg.
Also I think boron shows twisted growth and bottom leaf loss. Not a very common issue unless soil ph is kinda high.

1 Like

Budbrother,
I’m sorry. First grow. “VPD”?
And, increase RH?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @Aoxomoxoa if you have a question for someone use @ in front of there name to notify them.
I’m not sure what VPD is either RH stands for relative humidity hey @Budbrother whats a vpd lol

2 Likes

This chart will show you where your rH (relative humidity) need to be for your temp.

2 Likes

Thank you, sir!