Crinkling leaves

Looks like your in good hands! Lot of cool people here. Good luck, I’m sure I’ll see some BOM pictures from you in the future :wink:

1 Like

Like minded people and I’m going to document a grow maybe a pheno hunt maybe even a breeding project. I really enjoy the support and I respect the knowledge we can find here

1 Like

The sky’s the limit! Tag me if you start a journal I’d like to see your progress :sun_with_face: 🪴 :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Skunk #1 from canuck seeds idk them are fat fan leaves

Skunk #1
Northern lights x big bud
Pineapple kush
Blue cheese

Let’s see what happens

I wouldn’t worry about those big leaves. From what I’ve read the same stains can have different characteristics. They look healthy, that’s the main thing. They are going to be nice!!!

I think in a few weeks they will open up & take off :blush:

For a sativa strain it’s weird

1 Like

Filled up the res gave it some Remo nutrients and microbial mass pH looks good let’s do this lol

1 Like

You where right the ph was like me ‘‘to high’’

1 Like

I should bust out this guy since in soil

1 Like

Nah take it back get ur money back lol. Lift the pots for weight test. No need for moisture meters. Wait til totally air light again before water in soil coco stays wet always

1 Like

Honestly I won it in a draw at my hydro shop

1 Like

Sweet free is always good lol. Moisture meters don’t work so well. If in soil it needs wet dry periods and a moisture meter will say dry and still have wet to it ect. They usually don’t last that long unless super expensive commercial stuff get to know the pot weight with dry soil and then wet and u’ll know just by grabbing it with a pinch on one side trying to lift. Either it’s light and moves easy or wet and has weight. U’ll see.

U r in what soil there or coco. They really don’t look bad besides the twist and that looks pH to me. U said it was way off. Atleast once a day I’d check it and see how it goes daily usually jumps a point or 2 daily. I’d have to adjust pH every 3rd or 4th day and I topped off the res if at 6.3 I’d make the nute mix I add lower to lower what’s in the res like a 5.5 I’m in coco so I shoot for 5.8 like hydro style is. If u top off and still high do pH down make sure mixed well and then turn back on again. It was a pain in the arse to keep the water temps in check for my bubble bucket other than as long as I kept up with pH it would stay good.

So the soil is called OG lush List of amendments/ingredients

Coco Coir, Worm Castings, Peat Moss, Perlite, Biochar, Glacial Rock Dust, Azomite, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal,Langbeinite, Bone Meal, Feather Meal, Soft Rock Phosphate, Crab Meal, Hen Manure

And I mixed it heavy with perlite my pH meter shit the bed so I picked up a new one I was sitting at like 8 so I mixed some nutes bright it down closer to 7 so il check again in a bit and adjust accordingly … but yeah I’ve done a coco grow was fun .

When I started it was DWC I just got tiered of lugging water it’s allot of work

The meter measures Ec temps and moisture

PH sitting at 6

1 Like

So I don’t know that medium maybe @Covertgrower does or know of someone but being coco I’d say 5.8 for pH. UT some cocos are different and this may be one of them. Mine is strait coco coir nothing else I expand with jacks full strength and feed full strength always unless I see an issue arise. Hopefully someone chimes in for the medium for u.

2 Likes