Crinkling leaves

Little unsure of what’s going on just soil and H2O in auto pots

I think they are OK. Just ride it out. I see leaves like that on my clones sometimes, and they always grow out of it.

And welcome to the community! Happy growing!

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

1 Like

Mine did the same thing at about the same size. I increased the airflow and cut back on the water. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

I was thinking maybe to cold to much light idk

I’ma let them buck

1 Like

What is your temperature?

Here is my bluedream auto, they are both 9 weeks old. The first one is Blueberry. Photo period

It’s about 20 celcius during the day and at night idk but I’ve seen it at 14 so yeah

Looks like you have a nice setup! You will be growing some prime bud’s :+1:

1 Like

Lol I’ll have to Google what that translates to in f. I never payed attention to c or liters.

1 Like

Yeah that might be a little too chill. Try to get it up a little & see how she reacts. My temp. Stays around 78-70. Strains have different likes.

Looks real healthy

I’m hopping so it’s my first run with the new light

So they are short like no stretching at all and leaves are massive I just never experienced that. I might document a grow at one point but I’m always learning

2 Likes

Do u check pH and ppms. What are the runoff pH numbers. Could be a slight pH issue causing the wonky leaves.

their in auto pots and i usually only check the ph after mixing nutrient and on this run i have not started to feed them. when i run DWC i always do but Im being lazy and your probably right i should be paying more attention.

1 Like

U might wanna check the pH of the res and keep that on track. Usually the pH jumps up a point or 2 daily and needs to be reset atleast every other day to keep pH adjusted. As.nutrients get used up the pH changes also. I’d start with checking pH of the res I bet it’s pretty high right now.

2 Likes

your probably right