Crinckled leaves

Hey guys, one of my plants has crinckled leaves and it’s had them since it’s first pair of Tru leave. Its on week 2 and new growth has it as well. I grow all Organic and have a brand new ro water system Any ideas guys?

2 Likes

post new pics with lights off. natural light or flash

3 Likes

@Mikeygbaby1234 I agree with beardless. Natural lighting would be helpful. For what it’s worth, almost all of my skywalker og and cherry pie babies had this same leaf twisting issue. What soil are you using? Mine turned right around after the first three nodes or so. I can’t even see the twisted little leaves anymore under the new dense foliage.

1 Like

I use Fox farm ocean forest mixed with worm castings, perlite, bone meal and Malibu compost. But good to know that they may grow out of it.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your grow :sunglasses::sunglasses::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:.and she look great .

1 Like

Interesting - your soil mix is similar to what I use. I add a little dolomite lime for a buffer. The combination of FF OF plus compost makes for a very nutrient rich mix.

1 Like

Heres an update, the plants are still looking healthy but that blackberry still has crinckled leaves. Not gonna stress about it but heres some pics.

1 Like

Solvedddd!! After talking with some buddies and doing a fair bit of research it turns out this can occur if the humidity is to low. Thanks y’all for the reaching out, you guys are awesome