No problems man. Hit me up when ya eventually do

4 Likes

I’ve been wanting to catch up anyway.

4 Likes

True. Whenever ya got sun time

4 Likes

Flower Tent:

Green Tea - Mosca (fem)

I love this strain! It rocks as a day strain, and it smells amazing, like orange zest. This is the 7-8th one that I’ve grown to date. After the first time that I grew it, I purchased 4 more packs. I’ve passed along a pack+ worth of seeds to several people.

Unfortunately, this tent is dirty as hell. No cleanup or sterilization was preformed between cycles. Gotta get a bottom saucer on that plant as well.

That’s soon to be rectified. Got a tea brewing now, so I’ve gotta get that all done before tomorrow.

7 Likes

4 Likes

@Allinherhead read your profile. I’m always glad to assist someone who is treating cannabis as meds. I’m happy to share any knowledge that I can.

6 Likes

Thanks, grows are going really well. Lookin forward to adding another tent maybe in the spring. Processing a lot of rso(feco) as my wife was recently diagnosed with cancer in her colon from a tumor in the appendix that was removed so we intend to suppliment whatever treatment with the cannibis. This forum has made all the difference in growing successfully. Willing people such as yourself are awsome thank you for reaching out

5 Likes

I had greatest pain reduction by using it rectally. I’m not sure that would help in this case.

I make 800 mg/ml tincture up for quick, sublingual dosing. I treat this as, break through, medication.

5 Likes

9/20 Note to self:

1/2 tbs ES
1/2 tbs Cnut
8 ml FAA
8 ml WCA
8 ml WCAP
10 ml FFJ Apple/Honeydew/Carrot/Peach
15 ml FIF
1/4 tsp S
1/4 tsp Bentonite Clay
1 tsp PA
Microbes & Enzymes
Yucca

4 Likes

Reached out to those in the know. These will help her

2 Likes

Buy several packs this one is a hunt for sure ,I wasn’t overly impressed but does make lots of hash but most phenos are not worthy of selection

(flow f5) by dj I mention above

These were the strains that Duke’s crew use and recommended for IBS, gut, and intentional pains. It’s the main medicinal properties of the genetics for Flo, Fritter, and Sunday Driver.

1 Like

I’m not sure it was the f5 tho , but if so likely a well known cut of but those packs are defy more of a hunt than I’d like

It’s about the medicinal value for @Allinherhead
They referenced the F5’s. Nothing to do with getting high or for breeding purposes.

2 Likes

Thank you

Yup :+1:t3: Lmk how it goes

1 Like