Crimson Eyes Set to Glow

I gota new 480w light from Mars Hydro. The FC-E4800 with Bridgelux diodes. Gonna be swapping lights around here soon. For now, it’s in the 8x4 tent with some freshly transplanted clones under it.

I just wanted to get it running to see it all lit up and to check for any damaged diodes. It was easy to assemble. I did have an issue with one of the frame connections being over drilled. I dug through my scrap parts bin to find an easy fix.

13 Likes

Dadgum, that’s a beast of a light!!! Looks really awesome!

5 Likes

Yeah buddy :blush: nice and bright and even light, got a family going under there already I see :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

sweet light

3 Likes

@Hoppiefrog I think I’m in love with your light and setup!! Can’t wait to see what it’ll produce for you!! :+1:t2::seedling::green_heart:

1 Like

This is @Budbrother s thread and set-up but I agree :+1::hugs::100:

3 Likes

@Hoppiefrog oh sh!t I messed that up lol. Ty!

@Budbrother My bad brother, what I said but aimed at you lol! :+1:t2::+1:t2::sunglasses::wink:

4 Likes

Recovering nicely from transplant and topping. Not much to see yet. @Mote @GreenJewels

8 Likes

Looks awesome in there Brother! Love the lights!!! :+1: very cool

you got the lights at full blast or 50%

What strain are those bitches?

4 Likes

The light is turned all the way down, for now. Reduced the light to avoid unnecessary stress from transplant and topping on top of that. Don’t want to make hermies of the mother’s.

6 Likes

Very nice light, nice clean tent, transplants look very happy. I have a real good feeling about this grow. So exciting to see your set up and you working your magic.

4 Likes

Nothing exciting going on. Just plants in veg.

7 Likes

@Budbrother today the tent has an echo-tomorrow your trying to figure out how to cram it all back in there lol!! Your babies look nice n healthy!!

3 Likes

Note to self. Self, you pinched all the the plants and did some crops - 07/09 pH range 6.2-6.4 on pots

Should be moving the light into the 4x4 soon. Then the 670w that were in there will go into the 8x4. I’ll swap the next plant into rotation under it.

8 Likes

Have a good weekend :v:t3:Y’all

4 Likes

@Budbrother yo I’m here tonight for note to self and I really hope I’m here for self back to note too. You got a bunch going on in there. Big’ol girl with some kids too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

4 Likes

Running 5 tents in my current projects. There’s plenty to keep me busy, for sure. Thanks fur stopping by.

Hopping to upgrade, eventually. I need to replace the 3x3 with another 4x4. I noticed that it’s way easier to control the environment the larger you go. Stability is maintained easier, and with In/out take fans operating at lower speeds; thus reducing power costs.

That one you mention will be staked n spread soon, and go under this new grow light. Depending how she spreads for me, :thinking: I may run her alone in the flower tent. Pot up into a 15 gal, and Veg her 2 weeks, before transitioning.

5 Likes

@Budbrother very cool! I want to add a 5x5. With that many tents do you have a whole bsmt setup going on?

2 Likes

I think two tents are set up but not sure he is running both on bluemat

2 Likes

I did have 6 pots in one flower tent, plus 3 pots in another flower tent, that were setup on Blumat. I had to purchase some additional supplies. With those, I will now be able to properly set it up to preform much better. Adding additional drippers to the carrot lines is going to help reduce any dry spots

Not sure if I like it or not though. It makes you somewhat lazy, and it allows for things to slip by. I also had issues with pH. The reservoir pH would drift from 6.5 to 8.3 in about 2 days. Obviously effecting the pots in turn.

I purchased the no leak, double stop bulkheads. This allowed me to dump the bucket with ease. It avoids the air bubbles that were getting into the lines when I’d have to do maintenance every other day.

3 Likes