Crimson Eyes Set to Glow

I gota new 480w light from Mars Hydro. The FC-E4800 with Bridgelux diodes. Gonna be swapping lights around here soon. For now, it’s in the 8x4 tent with some freshly transplanted clones under it.

I just wanted to get it running to see it all lit up and to check for any damaged diodes. It was easy to assemble. I did have an issue with one of the frame connections being over drilled. I dug through my scrap parts bin to find an easy fix.

8 Likes

Dadgum, that’s a beast of a light!!! Looks really awesome!

4 Likes

Yeah buddy :blush: nice and bright and even light, got a family going under there already I see :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

sweet light

2 Likes

@Hoppiefrog I think I’m in love with your light and setup!! Can’t wait to see what it’ll produce for you!! :+1:t2::seedling::green_heart:

This is @Budbrother s thread and set-up but I agree :+1::hugs::100:

2 Likes

@Hoppiefrog oh sh!t I messed that up lol. Ty!

@Budbrother My bad brother, what I said but aimed at you lol! :+1:t2::+1:t2::sunglasses::wink:

3 Likes

Recovering nicely from transplant and topping. Not much to see yet. @Mote @GreenJewels

6 Likes

Looks awesome in there Brother! Love the lights!!! :+1: very cool

you got the lights at full blast or 50%

What strain are those bitches?

3 Likes

The light is turned all the way down, for now. Reduced the light to avoid unnecessary stress from transplant and topping on top of that. Don’t want to make hermies of the mother’s.

3 Likes

Very nice light, nice clean tent, transplants look very happy. I have a real good feeling about this grow. So exciting to see your set up and you working your magic.

2 Likes