Creative with Tent location

There are a lot of good helpful folks here. Many are old guys like us growing for various reasons. I grow for my wife who uses edibles to help her sleep.
In any community of people some are more chill that others so its not always perfect. But the Mods keep it well managed. I knew nothing about growing when I found this forum and I learned everything here. I started posting answers to questions once I learned things so it would cement the info in my mind. Have a 3x4 tent that I started out growing 5 or 6 autoflowers in and after a couple years I can only fit 1 or 2 in the tent now. Abandoned autos for photo periods and found it much easier and consistent. I grow about 3 lbs a year now.

3 Likes

Lol…Is that Joint Ash in the soil?

1 Like

No sir. I call it potash :thinking: testing the carbon filter? :joy:

1 Like

Nice. See this :framed_picture: c here is beautiful. See 4 main bud sites on top right away. Usually 2 there. Beautiful job here. They r like perfect in a row.

3 Likes

That was a failed FIM attempt…. :joy:. This is an auto, and my first auto. I have purposely done what everyone says not to with autos. Topped, FIM’d, transplanted, etc. my only regret with her was not getting the medium to the top of the container. She’s been a squatty girl. Hope to get some pre-flower/early flower stretch out of her. But stoked to see this thing alive after all the abuse I’ve given her

2 Likes

That pic is beauty. If u want her to stretch a bit either raise the light a slight bit or lower the power a little bit for a couple days and see what happens. U should start to see if she is stretching within the first day or second day u should notice if she is teaching some or no. I kinda gauge the plants from my walls in the room. Eye where tops r at and visualize it as I make a mark on the wall. I have mylar wrap on walls and the plants cause a slight sticky mess on the mylar so where I touch I see the marks lol. Kinda like all the trics that fly thru air get stuck to the walls of the room. My lights to get stretch I have to have like 2 feet or so above the plant and dimmed down quite a bit.

1 Like

A little over half way I would assume. About 55 days since planting seeds. Got some little buggas forming. Temps have remained stable-ish. Humidity has gotten up at times but maintained 50-60%. Flowering bagan about 2-3 weeks ago. Haven’t kept up to be honest. Just letting her grow in soil scooped up around the house. Feeding molasses, fish :poop:, banana, and worm castings.

3 Likes

Counting the weeks down now. I think we are in week 4 of flower. It’s hard to stay out of the tent. Been picking the Banjo for the girls as much as I can. Down to the last 4 weeks I assume! Hopefully we’ll start seeing them mass up!

3 Likes

looking great

1 Like

Thank ya kindly sir!

1 Like

Very nice I think the girls enjoy your pickin’ I played years ago still have him sitting by me. My hands are stoved up.

1 Like

Bonsai CBD White Widow Autoflower. About 3-4 weeks left. Gave the girls a last defoliation, and Earth Dust 2-8-4 and molasses watering. Grown under a house, Through winter, in dirt gathered from around the lake. Fed mostly a make shift compost tea once a week, and un-ph’d, dechlorinated tap water, had some good ole fish :poop: molasses, chopped banana peels, and some worm :poop:. Kit bought from The Green Sunshine company under $1K. Never checked PPM, PH, ED, or PCP. Abused the crap out of her, but she trooperd on through and is stacking some beautiful colas. Wont be the biggest yield, but my first. And I think I’m going to be proud.

4 Likes

Another week. More packing, stacking of trichomes, and terpenes are expelling.

2 Likes

My Mentos and Daiquri girls are in 4th week flower and are both sticky and smell great. Skittle girl is slowly growing yours looks very good. I kept mine smaller and bushy about 12" now 15" wide the two big girls The Skittles girl is low and wide 7 " high and 11" wide I trained her to grow in a circle because she is a Sativa.

1 Like

She said yes

@Tdevine @Ace420Grow heres was my first run. She’s done now. Wish I had done a journal.

Girls were finishing up. White widow autos!

1 Like

@Duh-BanjoPicker That’s awesome! Love it!!