Crazy lil G13 Autoflower

She’s 5-1/2” tall, 7wks old… hasn’t grown any in 2wks… but LOOK AT HER!!! Anyone else growing G13s?

The other 3 in the grow are between 19-23” and have all remained at that height for 2wks, stopped growing food last week, continuing flower fuel. They’ve got fat buds, but only 4-6 limbs on each. They sprouted 8/15, Stopped growing vertically at 8wks. Our average daily temps were 75 until the last week, now in high 60s, high 40s at night. Expecting rain this week, moved them under the plum tree, but considering bagging the flowering ones.

2 Likes

You started them too late. The daylight hours are too low, start them July 1st next year and you will get more veg growth

1 Like

Late, yeah. Too late? I dunno… 13hrs of daylight still through August, some days in high 90s, still a lot of light in Sept, and it JUST started cooling down. Sunrise and sunset times in San Francisco, August 2022 (This is for SF, I’m in the Tri Valley area, MUCH warmer)

NOT DISAGREEING that a July start would have been preferable, but shipping issues, including a damaged (replaced) package delayed me.

I put in 4 BKAFs Sept. 1, and I’ll agree I was pushing it on those, but they’re doing fine.

I was curious if others had similar results with G13AFs?

Autos love 24 hrs of light a day. Those started to late outdoors never reach full potential.

1 Like

I’ve grown 4 strains of AFs so far… I’ve had a WIDE RANGE of results.
They’ve been started anywhere between May1 and Sept1, most all have taken 12-14wks to fully mature.
Output has ranged between 1-4oz per plant, even within the same strain, in identical conditions.
I’ve been satisfied with the product, just wish the results were more consistent, at least within the strains.

I got some WW autos that look similar in size to yours now almost ready for harvest. But the WW Autos grown in the longer hours of summer grew to substantial size 5 plus feet and had way more yield than those started late.

I won’t plant anymore after say July 15th as the decreasing daylight hours lead to budding way to early in Autos. They seem to like long hours and heat

2 Likes

Autos outdoor 5feet?? I’ve never seen them exceed 40”… and that was 2 plants. Most I’ve seen are 28-34”. Captain America, GDP, G13, BK.

Non topped one was 5 ft 6 grown outdoors in the middle of summer. They seem to veg longer in addition to the longer hours and heat of summer the only drawback is mold due to the higher heat and humidity.

Bruce Banner auto grew to about 4 feet outdoor but had serious issues with mold

Glady, mold isn’t an issue here… but we’re expecting rain over the next week, and temps have dropped into the 50s-60s. To bag or not to bag?

I know you can trap moisture and sometimes that results in mold… Im going to try to leave them uncovered under the plum tree, which is starting to shed its leaves. If the rain gets steady/heavy, I might bag them.

1 Like