Crazy Great Grandmother at it again

You had an awesome grow!! Gonna do my best to match you on harvest! Lol

2 Likes

I’m rooting for you.

2 Likes

With all the great advice ive gotten from you and @dbrn32, how can i not have a bountiful harvest :smile:

2 Likes

Supper cropped crystal. Shes long & lanky.

1 Like

Saw a couple of brown spots on bruce. Other girls are fine.

2 Likes

Question? I gave cal mag 4 days ago but bruce is showing a small deficiency. Should i go ahead & give cal mag again? I feed 2 days ago & today would be a h20 day.

1 Like

I would. I try to give cal mag at watering.

1 Like

I wasnt sure if it was too early. I give them cal mag once weekly however the b banner is only one showing signs of a deficiency. Since ive never grown b banner going to look up what is that strains weakness is. Guessing cal deficiency.

1 Like

Might be a heavy feeder too? I don’t know as I’ve never grown B Banner. Those high THC strains can get a little hungry in flower though.

1 Like

I looked up tips fro growing b banner & it said she uses a lot of calcium & nitrogen. So a feeding them cal mag again tonight. Thanks!!!

1 Like

I was a lil heavy handed last night when supper cropping the gorilla glue. I broke thru the outside skin. But it appears to be recovering well. Hope so as there is more to supoer croo. Hadnt planned upon lst but crystal is so tall & lanky shes much taller than the other 3 before the lst.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410, wanted to ask you about this. Ive read where others are using a promix that doesnt require feeding until about 2 weeks when they are seedlings. I wanted to know if you had a clue as to what im talking about & your opinion on the product. For me i would like it as im always afraid im gonna either starve or od them with excess nutes at such an early stage. Then unsure what i will lose as normally there is some kind of trade off.

1 Like

I’m not aware of the whole product line: I’ve only used the HP. But I don’t give em anything at all until week 3 from sprout going in solo cup. And then I only do like 200 ppm PH’d to 5.9 or 6.0. And I only give it a couple of tablespoons if that.

1 Like

Im still fearful when they only have 1 or 2 true leaves using nutes. On another post @Hogmaster said he used a promix line where if i read correctly didnt use nutes for a couple weeks. Maybe because i grow the extreme high thc girls they are needing pnk earlier. Dunno.

1 Like

Just watch for hungry signs. That’s really what I do.

1 Like

These girls are hungry all the time! I put up my scrog but still have about a foot before they grow thru. They seem to be doing really for only 21 days into pots. Already over a foot tall & for me thats tall! Lol

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

15603495168932044794795|666x500 going well. Slowly getting to scrog.

1 Like