Crazy Great Grandmother at it again

Forgot to mention 3 of the girls were topped & 1 was fimmed. Its a roll of the dice with me when topping. I usually have a fim in the group.

1 Like

I’ve gotten some pretty weird results over time; trying to FIM lol.

1 Like

When you used the general hydro nutes did you do the 3 parts or lucas formula? Honestly dont understand the lucas formula. Did you use any other nutes in flower?

1 Like

In hydro I used Lucas. In media I use the Flora series which is a two part: grow and bloom. That I used per schedule with Superthrive and silica during veg and some Liquid Kool Bloom toward the end. Cal mag throughout.

Lucas is pretty easy: 1 part micro and 2 parts bloom through the whole grow. I understand there’s a Lucas formula for coco too but I haven’t tried it.

1 Like

These kids are growing so fast. Gonna put in my scrog already!! Do you have a current journal? Please tag me in!!

1 Like

Here you go; just harvested and got just shy of 2 lbs of flower from 3 plants.

2 Likes

Awh, you lil s**t!!! Freakin Awesome!! Whats next?

1 Like

I plan to give you a run for the $ this grow. Think with new lites i may get my lb & half or possibly 2 lbs.

2 Likes

Go for it! I did 2 lbs with 3 plants and one was a turkey.

2 Likes

You had an awesome grow!! Gonna do my best to match you on harvest! Lol

2 Likes

I’m rooting for you.

2 Likes

With all the great advice ive gotten from you and @dbrn32, how can i not have a bountiful harvest :smile:

2 Likes

Supper cropped crystal. Shes long & lanky.

1 Like

Saw a couple of brown spots on bruce. Other girls are fine.

2 Likes

Question? I gave cal mag 4 days ago but bruce is showing a small deficiency. Should i go ahead & give cal mag again? I feed 2 days ago & today would be a h20 day.

1 Like

I would. I try to give cal mag at watering.

1 Like

I wasnt sure if it was too early. I give them cal mag once weekly however the b banner is only one showing signs of a deficiency. Since ive never grown b banner going to look up what is that strains weakness is. Guessing cal deficiency.

1 Like

Might be a heavy feeder too? I don’t know as I’ve never grown B Banner. Those high THC strains can get a little hungry in flower though.

1 Like

I looked up tips fro growing b banner & it said she uses a lot of calcium & nitrogen. So a feeding them cal mag again tonight. Thanks!!!

1 Like

I was a lil heavy handed last night when supper cropping the gorilla glue. I broke thru the outside skin. But it appears to be recovering well. Hope so as there is more to supoer croo. Hadnt planned upon lst but crystal is so tall & lanky shes much taller than the other 3 before the lst.

1 Like