Crazy Great Grandmother at it again

Hello everyone. Im at it again. This round a Crystal, a Gorilla Glue, a Bruce Banner & Skywalker. Sorry @Myfriendis410 waiting for next grow for Black Widow. Just wanna do 1 strain @ a time I’ve never grown & hubby voted for b banner.
If you dont know me my difficulty lies with only being able to use 400 watt mh & 400 watt hps.
But @dbrn32 suggested i have gotten digilux bulbs that state 25% more.
Will be using promix HP along with scrog & hoping for over a pound. Babies are being dropped tonight so Away we go!!! Ya know “No guts NO glory”
Anyway please follow. I am the queen of stupid questions & can become entertaining!

18 Likes

Can’t wait!

1 Like

Please follow it will interesting. @Haildamaged & @WonkaMan hope to see you!

1 Like

Looking forward to it. Good luck, @Laurap!

1 Like

Hope this one is as good or better than the last!

1 Like

Good luck @Laurap . Someday I’m going to try that Crystal .

1 Like

Set to watching! (I lurk in all of your grows lol)

1 Like

I’m in too.

1 Like

IM watchn for sure …

Hahaha i just told my 14 y/o grand son to shut up and go learn sumpin cus im like that! he has to go to at school at 6:50 TEENS AINT AWAKE AT 6:50 lol

here is some morning bud smoke report my second harvest of Maui Wowie is 8 days in jar i roll a doobie at 7 14 21 days and smoke those as a test the 7 days smoke was super nice (i love the Maui)
and GG4 is on 21 days it is the dankest sticky smoke i have grown and wow it is good

hava a great stress free grow cus we know you got this,…jimmie

3 Likes

Shes amazing! High on thc & cbds. Great for tincture or a very smooth smoke. I have 1 Every grow.

1 Like

I truly going to try to have a better journal. Although my diaries always had holes of time gone, i want to hand down this wonderful hobby to my kids or grandkids. Hubby says when I’m gone he wont grow which makes me a lil sad. Its my therapy! That being said i will try to make this a journal that an idiot could use. Lol (No disrespect to my family)
Nothing to report today. Dropped beans last night & theyre still afloat.
Ready to get this party started!

4 Likes

Jez already leaving stuff out. I dropped the beans in a solution of distilled H20 & peroxide. Will wait till ive got a tail then into pods. Trying guys.

3 Likes

Ok this morning 3 have tails & hopefully by time i get home the 4th will have a tail. Been procrastinating on finishing up cleaning walks on tent so when i get home ill clean them put girls in pods & we have a grow starting. Yippee!!!

4 Likes

Got home last night & all had tails! So all 4 have been put into presoaked pods put in a humidity dome sprayed with distilled H20 as well as underside of dome & placed into tent with mh set on 50%.
I know as you read this you are saying why the stupid info. Well this is to help my newbie family know how to carry on if i cannot personally teach or tell them.
Therrfore if i miss something please include the info. As you can see im not that good at writing everything down.
Have a great day! Gotta get ready for work.

4 Likes

Another great start! :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Got home last night & sky & crystal had poped their lil heads outta pods. Waiting for hubby to get up & see if bruce & gorilla have shown up. Will post later. Up early as ive got fishermen to get a good buzz before they head out for the day. Funny i rarely drink but these guys drink like fish. Lol

4 Likes

Ok got a break here. Before i left home bruce had popped her head out so just waiting for gorilla to show her pretty face. Gotta love these seeds!

5 Likes

Everyone has popped. Bruce is already super tall so im off today & we are going into solo cups. Whoo Hoo!!!

3 Likes

Babies, awh! As you can see Bruce is going to be tall & lanky. After putting her into soli cups she doubled in height although i burried her.

3 Likes

Girls have been put into pots giving only distilled h20 & light nutes.

4 Likes