Crazy Dark purple Bruce Banner

Ive been growing ilgm autos in my garden this summer and popped this Bruce Banner auto. About a month in the new growth is this intense purple color. Ive never seen this before but am curious if anyone else has seen it. It still has 15 days until harvest week so Im excited to see this plant grow.

The first image was 1 week ago. The others were taken today.

4 Likes

Wow those are pretty

1 Like

Amazing that going to have some great bag appeal

Im excited. Im going to try and keep the post up to date as the plant finishes. :+1:

So this is actually not a burce banner.

They mixed their seeds up, or their seed supplier did. The theory now is that ilgm is getting someone else to fill their seed orders because it’s a strain they don’t even offer.

There are multiple people who are growing purple “Bruce banners” which seem to be purple hulks.

3 Likes

Hmm really? I was curious because I went to compare with any other bruce banner plant and couldn’t find anything similar. Thank you for the insight Nicky.

1 Like

Search
Purple Bruce banner

You’ll find 4 threads at least

Your welcome :smile_cat:

4 Likes

@ADK_Guerrila looks like you weren’t the only one to get a dark Bruce banner @Nicky they don’t even sell purple hulk autos but I agree there some fckery going on with this seed strain, my guess is they mixed up pollens with a purple kush and made a purple Bruce banner cross

1 Like

That was the reply from. Iglm sales support… So I know they don’t sell it,

Yeah they don’t offer it

1 Like

That’s sure looks nice, keep the pics coming I want to see how it turns out.

I’ve been hearing about these from people all over the internet this past month or so so. Fuckery is a foot! :rofl:
Sweet looking plant though!

1 Like

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty…y’all are like judge dredd :rofl:…mistakes happen

1 Like

This is like the seventh person now that I’ve heard or seen firsthand that has had this issue and from all over the world. Maybe the seeds got mixed in or have the wrong label on the wrong seed batch?! Whatever the case I think it’s an awesome awesome looking plant and I would want to grow it. All these people have been blaming mother nature and chemtrail’s and all Sorts of stuff like that on why the plants are turning out this way. This is pretty hilarious if you ask me! Have a great night everyone.

2 Likes

:arrow_up::rofl::ok_hand:t2: Agree and I wouldn’t mind this mistake happening to me just so we’re aaaalllll clear

3 Likes

Boy I know it @grizZz why can’t WE be the lucky ones! :rofl:

1 Like

Quick Update-
The first picture was 3 days before the others.
:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’d love to grow that looks :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like