Craziest plants I've ever grown.....anyone seen similar?

Hopefully their response won’t be plant the rest of the seeds first, like I got :v:t3:

2 Likes

I sure hope not because this is my first run at autos and the Bruce Banner and Gorrilla Glue both are already off and growing and I wanted to Grow all the three for the first time. I even attempted to germinate another GSCE auto and it did the same thing. I do not believe it is me because the same exact germination worked just fine for the other two autos. I am no expert but I usually have no problems germinating and popping seeds of any kind really I just think maybe I got a funky batch of the GSCE autos or something.

2 Likes

@ToastedBuffalo Here is my Journal if you want to check it out! Your more than welcome to post here anytime if you have questions or need any help and if I cant give you the answer I know who to tag to get you one.

3 Likes

Pic update

5 Likes

8 Likes

Looooooookin goooood :+1:

1 Like

Thanks unknown gotta add another light into the veg area today to give them some more light but getting there lol Gonnna get over to your thread and catch up hope all is Growing good for you and yours!

1 Like

I appreciate that indoor is a lot easier (so far) than I expected, over thinking I guess lol

2 Likes

Honestly I started indoors and had two outdoors at the end of summer and I TOTALLY prefer inside over out! I feel there are way too many elements out of my control to be able to sleep at night because my mind races over what could happen outside bugs, weather, bugs, animals, frost ect.

4 Likes

That hydro girl is coming along nicely :ok_hand:… The rest of your grow is rocking along …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks Brother I am going to put in the additional fixture I bought yesterday so that will double my veg lights going to get that in today so hope that will help them along faster lol Thanks for stopping in arrow I gotta get to your thread and catch up!

2 Likes

No sweat brother…I’m constantly on the catch up game…:joy::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Veg area…

12 Likes

Looking good Flex…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Sorry brother, been running behind on things. How old is that hydro plant? I’m having a brain fart, right now.
I hope that y’all had a great Thanksgiving :v:

3 Likes

It’s about 19 days old now will have to get a picture put up.

@repins12 20 days old today and only part a and b of AN ph perfect connesouir line and nothing else so far tell me what you Growmies think!

4 Likes

5 Likes