Craziest plants I've ever grown.....anyone seen similar?

15 Likes

15 Likes

Looking amazing brother flex, you still on the grind o/t

3 Likes

Thanks Brother @Unknown Yeah been out of town working so just getting back to the ladies…lots to do to play catch up lol Thanks for taking the time!

2 Likes

Anytime brother. Hope all is well an goes well ur way

2 Likes

Plants look great! I love the variety of colors in your first pic. I started harvest this past weekend on my grow. Lots of work ahead yet.

1 Like

Brother Flex …looking mighty nice in your garden :ok_hand: …welcome back, or you go o/t again ?..:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

@fast-grow Thanks for taking the time and the kind words…congrats on your harvest!! I can feel ya on the lots of work ahead lol

@Arrow Thanks Brother and Yes I am back for now! Got to get some work done in my garden and around the house lol been gone long enough to keep me busy while I am back lol I hope all is well on your side of the pond Brother Arrow!

4 Likes

Outmotherfreskingstanding :clap::+1::v:

4 Likes

Runts Muffin leaf…hydro

11 Likes

Yo Green Machine, I see you are busy as ever. You should change your handle to Green Thumb. Last time we talked, I had pistols on my clones. Found out that I somehow had hit the timer and threw the photoperiod off. Took them outdoors and they would not switch back to veg… Just planted them near my pond. Stunted, dwarfed, and still growing. Tough little bastards.
Meanwhile , back at the ranch, Its Gelato time. 2 Gelato cake and a Gelato OG. One of the cakes started late so is kinda small but the other has 42 buds. So, the question is, did yours have much strech to them? Mine not so much. The OG looks killer. They all still have 4 to 5 weeks more.

6 Likes

The Gelato OG is in the foreground.

1 Like

Hey bro,

Hope work isn’t kickin your ass too bad, stay green my friend :v:

5 Likes

Looks amazing have you been successful with fully growing your plants in the areogarden system? I have one autoflowing super skunk seed left and I was thinking of trying it.

Crushing it bromierte!!