Craziest plants I've ever grown.....anyone seen similar?

Thanks Brother! Yeah got to get a clean down of my Flower room before I move my DWC Blue cookies over. I found a few male pedals on the lowest portion of that GG x Evergreen mother plant which is what prompted me to just go ahead and get her out the way but now I must clean my flower room or else I won’t be able to sleep lol.

2 Likes

LoL…no rest for the wicked…:wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I noticed the same thing with my plants that I did the bud wash on, they definitely seemed to dry much quicker. I did end up with residue in wash from mine

As far as a difference, I wont know for another couple of months when they finish curing. I battled spider mites 2 times and WPM, this time. Main reason for bud wash. Even though products were organic, I wasn’t taking no chances :v:t4:

7 Likes

No kidding I would be washing too with having to deal with wpm and spider mites for sure. Yeah my buckets barely even changed color at all and I had no issues with anything I just thought I would have gotten dust off them but nah pretty much clean as when I started so will probably save the wash’s for when I need them. :ok_hand: :v:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Great Day so far look at this double rainbow that was above my house this am.

12 Likes

Cool I’m not crazy I noticed the speedyness of the dry and I make like a curtain of weed in the corner of my room on one wall I put a row of screws down the wall and on the adjacent wall I put level screws across from the other screws and but fishing line strung back and forth kinda like a shoe lace making a monofilament rack and there like 6 inches a part if there bud washed I overlap the buds more to when there trait off the vine and chunky i space them out more …skip a pile or 2 in between for more airflow but i overlap the washed and skinnier ones so there’s more moisture a lil closer together …slows it down a touch I’m still blowing a fan in the corner of the room at the floor and the curtain of weed is like a duct and the fans breeze blows up the corner of the room … works good to channel flow directly to the weed

2 Likes

Bro that’s cool as hell, never seen one here in the early morning, mid evening maybe

2 Likes

Yes first for me also! I had to get a picture! I have never even seen a double rainbow in my entire life lol

1 Like

I’ve seen quite a few down here in the sunshine state

2 Likes

If the first and second are very bright there’s usually a third faint one

3 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

I tried to scratch and sniff for that one. Didn’t work. :sob:

5 Likes

How many girls you got growing? They like nice and healthy bro! Especially the girls in flowering!

1 Like

I have just moved my DWC (blue cookies) into the flower room yesterday and there are my first two auto’s from ILGM in the middle(Bruce banner, Gorilla glue) and than the stax container plant that I had a while back is the furthest along and also just one random so to answer your question there is 5 in the flower room and 5 in my veg area( 2 Oface, 2 glueberry muffins) and one blue cookies.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I feel like you must have 3 dozen plants growing at any given time @greenflex. I’m slightly envious of the expanse of your grow setup!! One day my friend i will be moving in the direction you did. I want to go perpetual but don’t have the space currently. Although by the end of the year our 5 year plan has us moving into our own home. My wife and I will have been married for 5 years in march 26 so i think that plan is working out quite well. Keep up the awesome growing man. I know you must benefit greatly from the time and money invested.

1 Like

You have a plan Brother that is the first step to success! I appreciate the kind words brother and thank you for taking the time! I hope good fortune falls on you and your wife and can finish your plans sooner than expected!

2 Likes