Crap I got the Gnats!

@Willk I had an infestation in around 200 sq ft of garden and bought The Amazing Dr. Zymes,it is an all natural enzyme that killes/melts soft bodied pests,and it works,just get it and go by the directions for a soil drench, do 2 to 3 drenches and then just use a sprayer to spray the soil once a week,they cant lay eggs in this enzyme so in a few weeks no more gnats,also great as a folliage spray for mites,etc…

Amazon carries it at a higher price but it is prime so you can get it quickly,the lady in Ca. That does this will answer any questions you have about use,it is OMRI and I used my qt. So bought a gal. For my shelf,it is shelf stable in cool dry area,in white jug so no prob with light,just if you mix in a spray bottle or anything that lets light thru it is dead zymes later. I am an all natural OMRI (actually even more strict) grower,I use zero nutes and only super soil with layers & spikes of raw organic amendments. Have a great grow bro. Looking good.

1 Like

Ooh that’t not the website I went on. I was on the oregon one!
Cool man thanks, I’m gonna try this. $10 is a good deal.
DE seems to be working, I still see some adult flies flying around my LED but no more larvae.
I can’t believe it survived… I could have sworn it’s dead for sure.

I found it!
Sounds very good, very pricey too. I’ll keep it in my back pocket. If things don’t improve.
I’m keeping all the recommendations of good products you guys made. I never heard of any of these. All good stuff I never heard about.
Thank you.

1 Like

It will also clear up the roots and make your plant eat more. It’s ph neutral so add it as the last item in your feed. You can use daily. But this stuff is really $$$$$. For gnat problem use up to 30 ml(6 tsp)per gallon. Then once a week 5ml(1 tsp) per gallon. The sample is a total of 8 oz, so you can do the 6 tsp then there’s 40 tsps left

1 Like

Yea I ordered, it’ll be here.
This plant is almost done, I’ll start flushing next week. But it’s a good thing to have around

@Willk… Yap…last night was first time in long time that I have tried giving her a full 1 gallon feed. Also first use of slf100…when I checked her tonight at lights on she was begging for more…so slf 100 either is getting the job done or I been under feeding her. I’d rather think it’s the slf because at 3/4 gal I was getting maybe 1 tablespoons of run off

1 Like

Hi Fungus Gnats indoor funpests I have gone thru the battle with them ,tried different things many great ideas from everyone here. I researched due to we have no cash, natural became the way. Some 1st 2-3 Teaspoons W/ Apple vinager in a dish will kill flyong gnats. I gave our 3 plants a wash of perxoide 3% gently in my hands rubbing under the leaves letting it run onto the soil kill eggs ,lavare in soil ,the I rinsed plants same lights off dry with fan like a car wash. Next day we have essistial oils Eucalytus,Lavender,Cedarwood put a few drops in a cap lid put on a flat place. That keep any coming in. So far i see no one crawling flying today and i have been down here working 3 hours.