Cranking up your scorpion diablo drivers current adjustment all the way up!

Yeah man - you did it right! You can grow so much weed under those things! LOL!

Both of those lights are top notch in my book and will not let you down.

Congratz!!

I took this earlier of my maiden voyage on the SS Scorpion Diablo!
Trust - the FGIs are all lit up too - even the reds this was about 1 minute after lights on this evening.

Just under 3 weeks since the flip. I really need to do some thinning out in there! LOL!

Best of Luck to you man!!

5 Likes

Some day Iā€™ll get to that level brother! Them plants look absolutely perfect! :beers:

Donā€™t sell yourself short man! Iā€™ve seen your journal - youā€™ve got some damn fine ladies going yourself!
I do wish I had moved 2 of them outside. They could have spread out a bit more with on;y 4 5g and 4 1g bags in there vrs 6 and 4ā€¦LOL!
I blame Ethos and Green House! LOL!

4 Likes

I appreciate that brother! :pray:
The one thing I learned this grow is the absolute importance of defoliation. It was a pita to work that scrog and could have done a lot better.

You , @Flipdawg08 @SilvaBack203 @Low @MeEasy @CooterJuice @OGIncognito always have plantā€™s that just look happy and praying all the time. This next run Iā€™m gonna work extra hard to get there :joy::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Much appreciated and humble by your comments Brother and you absolutely killed it! You definitely fast tracked yourself and should t sell yourself short :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Ignore the horror of the 2x4! LOL!

Just ran 15g at 6.5 and 200 +/- PPM through each of them yesterday trying to salvage the rest of the grow.
Gonna reset them with a 50-75% dose of Jacks tomorrow after they dry out a bit.
I can say after having all three out individually and on the porch for a half hour or so alone while flushing and draining the Black Cherry Punch has quite a PUNCH at least as far as fragrance goes.
It slightly resembles a box of cherry flavored Ludens cough drops! LOL!
Thatā€™s the first time Iā€™ve sniffed mt fingers that long since I was 16! :rofl:

1 Like

Appreciate you OG! :beers:

1 Like

Hey bro. I believe it was you that was interested in a controller for the scorp D.
I found this info on Ledgrowlightsdepot :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Congrats, light life just got good!

2 Likes

Okay so I got the light. I have a 220v wall outlet that is unused. My plan was to extend the 220v outlet to the light ( which is 220v, itā€™s more efficient and I donā€™t have to re-wire the light) .

Plan : 1. dryer wall outlet-> 2. plug for dryer outlet-> 3. electric cord ā†’ 4. female plug ->5. 220v light

1. Outlet
  2. Male plug
  3. Electric cord
  4. Female plug for light
  5. Light plug
4 Likes

@The_Chef @Flipdawg08 @1HappyPappy @Tylersays @Blastfact

2 Likes

Got the right cord caps and the right gage wire. But 10gage SO would have been better and purpose made for that use. Just make sure when you power up under load that the voltage is not dropping and nothing else is pulled off that 220v circuit.

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan to me bro!
Keep everything wrapped up tight and dry and you shouldnā€™t have any issues.
My dad was my electrician since as a wee lad I had a bad experience with a second hand deep freezer and a Popsicle, since then me and electricity donā€™t mix! LOL!
I mean, I can do it - after all it really hasnā€™t changed much since Edison was electrocuting elephants for the carnival circuitā€¦oh - Exposition. Same difference.
Do I want to do it? Not when I know peeps! LOL!

Canā€™t wait til you get it set up and running with some plants under it!!

This is when the fun begins!

2 Likes

Looks good to me brother :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looking good my friend @DukeHale you wont be disappointed

@DukeHale that setup will work but blast is right, cord would be better. Another thing to be conscious of is your putting a 15a plug on a 30amp breaker. Yes it will work but you should change the breaker then too imo. Yes it will work but not the correct way to do it.

1 Like

Good catch my ass was asleep at the keyboardā€¦

2 Likes

Lads could anyone give me some tips on canopy height and dimmer setting for the diablo? Currently nearing the end of week 1 flower Iā€™ve been trying to estimate using par maps on the net. Light is currently at 22-24in and 2 clicks from full noise. I find the photone app differs by over 200 umol on 2 different phones so Iā€™ve given up there and Iā€™ve just purchased a quantum sensor but its a week away. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m in the ball but park possibly even too high but would like to squeeze as much I can out of it. Any tips are appreciated, cheers.

1 Like

Regarding driver adjustments I found from factory, the voltage dial was up full an the current dial could have been the same or possibly a bees dick back I couldnā€™t be sure after adjusting. So I decided to turn it back just a crotch hair, I figured with the supposed power of these things at worst that should give me some longevity/power savings.

2 Likes

How many plants do you have under it my friend?