Cracked 2 but one grew

OK thanks. I just found a link on here that I missed b4. They were talking about a 4 gal pot and using a gallon of water. I am glad I asked. With that info and yours info I will give it a go. :v:t3: :+1:t3:

That sounds about right…my 3 gallon pots usually take a few quarts to saturate.

1 Like

I have 5 gal fabric pots. Do you pack your soil or do you just let the water settle it into place?

I pack it lightly. Not like I’m about to pour concrete on it, but not loose. Enough so that there won’t be a bunch of settling as you water, but some. Otherwise, you’re just adding more soil until it’s full, anyway. Some leave a little extra room for top dressing.

1 Like

My AK47 at almost at 6 weeks from flipping to 12/12. I don’t have a clue if these are looking good for where it’s at in the flowering stage or how long it has to go yet. I think I have at least 4 weeks (?) I look at some of the experienced growers pics and am wondering if mine will plump up in the last weeks and turn out half as good as theirs, or not to expect much . It sure smells good!

2 Likes

Yes, I agree, you have a while to go yet. Keep doing what you’re doing. My only suggestion would be back down the amount of Nitrogen you’re feeding, lean more towards the bloom stuff and less veg or none at all if your bloom stuff is a complete “meal.” Nice work. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice! The bloom booster I am using is 10/50/10. I haven’t been giving it anything else since switching the lights over and have been working my way up on the ppms with the bloom. Hoping to see the buds fatten up some more, getting a bit anxious I guess too. Think I started my clones a bit early and am running out of room, lol.

2 Likes