Crabs 2020 grow

Thank ya jewels

1 Like

Bulking up nicely

7 Likes

Are those autos? Just wondering because days are getting longer right now. Looking good krusty crab. I put one of my crystal clones outside and started budding a bit but now re vegging. Have a great day buddy !

1 Like

They are but had an accident today… dogs got lose and snapped one … but everything good … still have three autos… we getting ready to go indoors … the autos are the ones we had to get use thru the long grow season here… we don’t start to flowering the south’s till late Aug…

2 Likes

I might consider an auto strain for early next season

Hi what do I do with the snails that eat ur bud plant any Solution for outdoor grow

1 Like

Just a spitball here… Maybe pull em off? Or go to a pet store and get some mice lol idk dude

2 Likes

You can buy copper tape and wrap the stem or put salt circle around the base.

2 Likes

3ft auto flower… pre flower… Blueberry skunk :skunk:… courtesy of @AAA … I’m a 3 gal pot… with last yrs super soil… :dash::dash::fire::metal::metal:

4 Likes

Another 3ft auto…in the ground… also courtesy of @AAA… but this one is gone Into full flowering… about another month left… same strain… smelling super skunky

6 Likes

Damn, they were actually autos! That’s crazy St. Crabs.

1 Like

@AAA… very strong hybrid vigor… plant’s grew very fast and have a great skunk smell… all plants have flowered getting 13hrs of day light… yes they were autos

1 Like

Nice work.

1 Like

One batch of biochar ready…One to go

Blueberry skunk bulking up…

5 Likes

Crazy, that was a Sunk #1 male by sensi x Blueberry auto by ILGM.

1 Like

They growing strong @AAA

Passion fruit

6 Likes

Acid rain clone… 1ft tall

7 Likes

Indoor flowering 80 degrees 65% humidity

Outdoor vegg tent… 100 degrees… feels like 107… humidity 39%…

6 Likes

Clones

6 Likes