Coyotes ilgm grow

Dang. You beat me. I was too busy watching that beautiful '59 Bel Air get wrecked over and over again. How sad. :cry: I didnā€™t give a crap about the Malibu.

3 Likes

I love to hate the video lol, what a waste of a beautiful car, but it was in the name of science I guess.

4 Likes

@CoyoteCody, @dbrn32, I have 3 of these for supplemental blue. They are not the sturdiest light ever built, but are effective for shorting node spacing. I run them 24/7 on the veg side, and have used them for a portion of the flowering cycle but have not run a full clone to clone comparison in flowering.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s something I run across one night though it might be the way the song should have sounded like.

1 Like

Thank you for that! Makes me more confident in the purchase lol.

1 Like

I forgot to ask @Stonedrus but remind me what size your grow area is and what other lights you are running, you always get beautiful results.

Quick tent shot, the one in the front right is finally starting to get some good buttons on her, bet she stretched out like crazy

Couple of close ups.

14 Likes

Ws6 was a beast for a 6 banger. A kid i hung with in the hood had one bad ass car but he was bosnian and added all the stupid chrome decals to all kinds of stuff and made it look ugly but it was a beast for sure.

2 Likes

From 96 to 02 they used ls1 v8s with 320 rated hp and 345 rated tq. Throw a nice supercharger on it and run 5 to 7 psi on stock internals, man what a fast car. Did you guys know that ws6 stands for wide suspension 6 pieces. It was a track handling suspension upgrade.

5 Likes

Man, i always had a softspot for those trans ams! My buddys dad had one with a 6spd manual (no idea what transmission it actually was) with a super charger, some nasty headers and a nice exhaust. It was a beast and ive loved them ever sinceā€¦ i cannot stand the Camero in any form though. Lol

1 Like

I also hate cameros, everyone thinks they are the same, but they couldnā€™t be more different to me lol.

2 Likes

So did u end up trying tribus yet atleast see if it makes any diff from where u were at.

1 Like

Just started using it on the blueberry thats in the closet, that no one has seen. I super cropped her down at the base, and she is very bushy and bounced back fast, Iā€™m also noticing more roots coming out of the bottom of the fabric pots already.

5 Likes

Lights on with flash.

16 Likes

that bud looks fantastic! i need to work on my camera skills lol

4 Likes

Thanks! I got the wife a new camera at the beginning of the year, I think Iā€™m going to start playing with it to see what it can do.

2 Likes

Hey Cody-
Donā€™t try to take a selfie with it while you are on your skateboard, lol. Beautiful picture of that plant. Peaceā€¦

6 Likes

I can say ive only noticed a gew strahlers here and there stick out of pots but when i empty out the pots its all basically root. Dont seem like much coco unless u have a ton of root with it.

3 Likes

I will try to refrain from it lmao. Thank you brother!

1 Like

Iā€™m sticking to it to see the difference, but so far I like it.

3 Likes