Coyotes ilgm grow

By my calculations this is around week 3.

15 Likes

Looking awesome CC

3 Likes

Thanks brother!

3 Likes
3 Likes

That’s pretty sweet, I’ve go to do some more searching now :+1:

1 Like

Wife’s recommendation.

Check this one out.
Kinda funny imo.

2 Likes

owiie :sunglasses:

1 Like

Quick shot with the lights on. Night all!

13 Likes

Coyote-
You don’t want a judge? Back in high school there was a guy whose parents were on the rich side, so he had whatever car he wanted. Luckily he was cool. He was on our hockey team. One day he came cruising into the parking lot with a fully restored black 1966 GTO. 389 with tri carbs, 4 speed; pretty much everything you’d want. I remember being little and seeing this 1970 GTO for sale for $800. Times have changed, you couldn’t even buy a wheel for that much now. Peace…

5 Likes

I always liked those 64-66 impalas. “Lowrider goes a little slower” lol

3 Likes

My dad had a car lot when I was a kid. I had 18 different cars before my 18th birthday. I drive and beat the shit out of them give them back he Sellem and give me another one. He was smart though he usually gave me four cylinder cars :joy:. Probably the fastest stock car I ever drove I think it was a 71 or 72 barracuda with a 440 magnum with a six pack on it. If you were doing 60 miles an hour on the freeway and Mashed that thing to the floor you were sideways. Those were the days.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

I like the gto but I’m a bigger fan of unpopular cars lol. Everyone wants a judge, but I think the Lemans sports coupe is just as nice, its basically a clone car. You can still find deals, if you look for weeks to months, I bought a 2001 grand Cherokee with the 4.7 v8 selectrac 4x4 Dana 44 rear axle Dana 30 front axle with 160k miles for $1200, it had a bad case of death wobble, but a $30 steering damper fixed that, I still have it, but I stripped the interior, and welded the doors shut, it was going to be a toy, but I don’t have the time for it right now.

4 Likes

I still want a 2001 ws6 trans am, beautiful car, and last year they made the firebird.

5 Likes

The prices on the TA’s are going nowhere but up. Beautiful car.

1 Like

I found one for $4,500, it needed some work, but you could still make some money at that price even with the work.

1 Like

Oh I have a random question, not weed related, car related.

Between a newer car say 2009, vs and older car say 1959, head on same speed with a moderate overlap, who wins?

2 Likes

No brainer! 1959 :v::sunglasses:

PS. Just goes to show, how tough all farts are!! :wink:

2 Likes

The answer i was expecting, and the answer i also gave, but ill let the picture speak for itself, there is a few good videos of it as well.

3 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive.

6 Likes