Coyotes ilgm grow

Its a lot smaller than it looks, but still amazing. The weather and settings were perfect yesterday, I had to get some pics.

4 Likes

Photo shopped this one, looks cool though.

10 Likes

Stretch that lightening down behind the truck. Itā€™ll tie the photo together. Right now Iā€™m conflicted between the tundra and the lightning. :sunglasses: otherwise itā€™s a cool pic. Wait is that a tundra? Iā€™m a Ford guy. Lol

4 Likes

Not a bad idea, and ya its my neighbors tundra, Iā€™m a pontiac guy, but they didnā€™t make trucks so I like chevy lmao.

1 Like

I still want a GTO on a Camaroā€™s frame :pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

Or whatever that concept was back then

5 Likes

I want a 71 formula 400, 69 tempest, 59 chieftain, 70 Lemans, and a 64 gto lol.

1 Like

The ex health officer here has a 67ish. A 80s model. And that 06 one. The 06 sounds like a friggin MONSTER!! Pure old school sound. Bet the motor is maxing out his hood. 2 are burnt orange n the 80s is black black. Fker looks like night rider riding thru the garage (ik ik wrong car but i was born in 89, they all look the same haha)

3 Likes

The 3rd photo looks like a thereā€™s in fact 2 suns behind all them chemtrails :grin:

1 Like

An I still want a Lambo. Whatā€™s that saying, :poop: n one hand an wish in the other an see which one fills up first!

3 Likes

Hah my first mod edit! @pillsbury thank you for ur service lmao.

:wink:

5 Likes

yā€™all can have your hot rods, i want a 69 olds 98, i loved that car when i was 22 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind a 69 442

4 Likes

uncle craig had a 69 olds 442, black with crager mags that i got to take for prom night, that was a great car.

3 Likes

Lucky lol, definitely one of my favorite olds, I love the old station wagons as well, like did you know there was a chevelle ss station wagon? I would love one lol.

3 Likes

Quick tent peek.

18 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Got to defole again, it will get done Thursday.

2 Likes

Someone bring me some Chinese food lmao.

4 Likes

Sorry just had Japanese the other day. I was pushing my limits with that! :thinking::scream::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Mmmmm Japanese food, lmao, I love some good traditional Asian food.

2 Likes