Coyotes ilgm grow

I used directions on back of boxes, prepped them wet and allowed to cook. Layered on bottom like a super soil. Seemed to work alright. Didn’t have all of those though. The one product I felt did well that I don’t see is bio-live.

Its fairly popular stuff, im sure you could find some different recipes online.

5 Likes

Thanks brother!!

3 Likes

Damn Cody…that’s a box full …you planning on going full organic ?..sorry if I missed that …:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Only on my outdoor grows, everything inside will still be in coco.

4 Likes

Flash shots.

21 Likes
7 Likes

I just went and looked at your entry, unfortunately I’m out of likes :+1:Once I get some back, I will be liking.

6 Likes

I concur! Face Numbing Zombie Melts for everyone!!

10 Likes

I hope I stand a chance, I know there will be lots of great entries, but I don’t have to worry about the hall of famer lmao.

9 Likes

Ohhh, you said the z word lmao. Sup purp?

7 Likes

Chillaxing my guy. I seent u dropping likes somewhere and crept over to ur thread to catch up. 60 is easier then 2400+ lmao

6 Likes

Lmao, I feel that, sometimes ill get a notification that says I’m 1.2k or so behind on a thread, I’m like wtf lol, time to speed read and drop all my likes.

6 Likes

Hehehe. Ive been tryna use em all for like a month now. Just running round liking all kinda :poop:. Dont work haha

7 Likes

Some days I have them all day, and others I’m out by 8am lmao.

4 Likes

I’ve been out for months it seems… :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Lol. Ya I was at that point a few months ago. I still have a lot of catching up to do.

4 Likes

fe52a406593a51befc4e928f44814cf3752b944ee94bfef727cf179bd9a07663.0

7 Likes

17 Likes

Monkey’s undies!

But those are magnificent :heart_eyes::ok_hand::sparkles:

7 Likes

Still out of likes, but thank you kap!!

3 Likes