Coyote Cody's cultivation pt2🐺

I was gling to do short flexible conduit and put a box on the out side to make it look “professional” but my boss is a cheap ass and these are weather proof so it is what it is lmao.

3 Likes

Skullberry polyploid look how wide the stem is, its super flat and wide.

12 Likes

Look at all those bud sites starting to fill in.

14 Likes

Looking really great my friend! Are you happy with your results so far? Smell? Stickiness?
:nerd_face: :thinking:

2 Likes

With which ones lol, the banana kush is blowing my mind super fruity and sticky, the zdf has yet to let me down super sweet and super sticky, the c99 is not far enough along to really tell but she is a beast, the gdp is also not far enough along to tell much, and two of the skullberry have very nice pine smells and is super sticky, and the other has more of an earthy smell and is also sticky, the strawberry cough is finally starting to flower hard but too early to tell her smell and stickiness, the blue dream smells wonderful and is starting to get sticky, and the gold leaf is just starting to produce trichs.

7 Likes

That’s so cool

1 Like

Looks pretty awesome brother. That wide stem is pretty cool. I’m digging on the node spacing, looks good.

1 Like

Ya i thougt so as well lol. We will see what it does.

1 Like

thank you, and ya it seems like I get one of these every grow, i have tried to clone them but have always been unsuccessful with it, even though my other clones do just fine, so im letting this one go and seeing what it can do.

2 Likes

My squirrels no how to party. They had a edible fest last night.

8 Likes

Squirrels???

3 Likes

Hell yeah. They usually eat the food. Apparently last night was party Thursday.

5 Likes

Lmao, good stuff!!

3 Likes

I didn’t see any that fell out of trees or sleeping on my swing. But it was dark. Lol

2 Likes

I have some squirrel pictures too!! :rofl::dizzy_face:
Hes not partying tho.

4 Likes

I have some older northern lights. Maybe take a couple buds and coat them peanut butter and hang them from a tree. And watch the action.

3 Likes

They won’t get high…lol decarb some… then hang your bag up. That would be an excellent show…lol you ever seen the YouTube video of a spider on drugs?? Hilarious :rofl:

6 Likes

That was plan to De carb some old bud I have… hopefully it will stay together enough to make it work. Could be a fun Saturday.

4 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t look up a cat on acid.

4 Likes

I think DARE officers showed us some black and white videos of cats on acid back in elementary school… wild.

2 Likes