Coyote Cody's cultivation pt2šŸŗ

Wow, the C99 has some thick foliage. All are beautiful as always

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my project for the next 2 weeks C, actually I have a month but itā€™s mostly just drywallā€¦ replaced cast iron - as always. You can see mold remediation went crazy, do you deal with them much? They come in and just rip the place apart, it has to be former demo guys. LoL

4 Likes

Well you got my curiosity up. What are those studs made out of, is that plastic?Iā€™ve seen a tremendous amount of steel stud on commercial Jobs but itā€™s always galvanizedā€¦

1 Like

Should prob tag that to him @LoCoRock

Thanks!!

1 Like

I really like the way its growing, im considering taking a few clones.

1 Like

thank you!!

lol thanks!

ya she is super thick lol.

1 Like

3 Likes

dang lots of work there, and no I donā€™t deal with them, I just end up doing it myself, if its not bad just some mold killer and kilz and if its bad I tear it out and redo it all. My project today is installing security cameras one down.

7 Likes

Awesome brother Cody :ok_hand:ā€¦whatā€™s your experience with the blue dream like?..sheā€™s a real lookerā€¦:sunglasses::v:

this is my first, and she is being abused, by that I mean its in the closet with the enormous strawberry cough and under blurples, that being said she is doing great!!

6 Likes

Thanks T, I thought I replied directly to his post. Iā€™m a little out of it this morning I guessā€¦:+1::v:

Good to know sheā€™s not intimidatedā€‹:wink:ā€¦smoke wise?..if you donā€™t mindā€¦:sunglasses::v:

Still out of likes, but i havenā€™t had it from this breeder before, but the one i have smoked seemed to be a nice balance between really stoned and an energetic high. Meaning I knew i was stoned but I was still motivated enough to want to go work on stuff.

1 Like

In other wordsā€¦I can walk myself to bed to pass outā€¦:joy::joy:ā€¦sounds goodā€¦thanks brotherā€¦ Stay safe ā€¦:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

No problem!!

1 Like

Now those are 45 yr old metal studsā€¦you are rightā€¦itā€™s just thatā€¦ LMAO they painted the studs & itā€™s brushed/rolled not like someone was spraying the ceiling and overstayed them. LoL :rofl: I have no idea why. Iā€™m guessing an overzealous inexperienced worker?

3 Likes

You gonna throw some plastic chase over the next couple cords make it look titty. Is that how you spell thatā€¦ Wink wink :wink:

2 Likes