Coyote Cody's cultivation pt2🐺

They’re off to a good start, I’m still focusing on my plants but inside are in dark from noon till tomorrow night at 9 .I usually do 48 hours dark but since I have to keep fighting mildew I don’t want dampness but 2 fans 1 blowing air out the other circulating air but I need to spray that night for mildew trying my hardest to not have mildew on my buds.

2 Likes

I’m set to watch good luck

2 Likes

Since its Codys thread I got mine set on “party” mode
:tada::balloon::kissing_heart::ok_hand:t4:

8 Likes

Did u guys notice the size of the fan leaves on Coyote’s GDP??? Those are some humongous mother humpers!!! Dang.

@Bulldognuts did u have that as well on ur GDPs? I must be used to looking at Sativas. Just couldnt believe how fat those fan leaves are. They dont even look like they go with that plant. Like Dumbo’s ears!!!

11 Likes

Thanks, and good luck with that, being in the environment I’m in I have not had to experience it yet, hopefully you get it figured out!

2 Likes

Hell yeah all ways down to party lol.

2 Likes

You should have seen the 2 I took off of her, it’s going to be good bedtime smoke lol.

2 Likes

Outta likes but i like it, i like it!

1 Like

Heck Yea, thanks I’m along for the ride!

1 Like

Good to have you here!

Remember that conversation we had the other day about someone trying to steal plants? My “security system” got tested today. Apparently someone was trying to get in the gate to our back yard, but when the GSD, Malinois/Pit, and red nose Pit started angry barking they decided it wasn’t worth it.

The gate is locked now, just in case, and I can just about guarantee, if they come back while I’m home, they’ll decide to not “visit” again.

9 Likes

Well good luck my friend, hopefully they learned their lesson today.

3 Likes

@CoyoteCody Thanks for the tag. I’m tuned to watching. Sorry for the late response, I was a busy mofo yesterday. :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Yes my GDP did have some large fan leaves.

2 Likes

No problem brother, thanks for stopping by!!

1 Like

They are really something, huh? Beautiful indica leaves

2 Likes

Munchy :popcorn: Set to watchin my friend. Love the lineup too. Banana K looks pretty darn good all things considered. She should be fine & dandy like sour candy! :wink: :rocket: Dude :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Glad to have you here my friend!

Transplanted the gdp today.

13 Likes

Nice bud :ok_hand: she looks like she did good with the move hope she loves her new bed :wink:

1 Like