Coyote Cody's cultivation pt2šŸŗ

Funny thing Midwest is great 9 out of 12 months for indoor. But I still wanna go back to Florida which is not great for indoor except germination. Plenty of heat and humidity.

Iā€™m positive he meant sucks for outdoor sept germā€¦ Iā€™d bet my AC on it!!

1 Like

Those are some big words lol. I wouldnā€™t want to lose that bet

1 Like

No I meant sucks for indoor. Running a couple tents indoor in Florida my AC never stopped. I donā€™t grow outdoors.

Ya outdoor sucks for flowering. Unfortunately my ac runs 24/7 too but I have no choice. LoL itā€™s outback in a shed. Sucks manā€¦

2 Likes

My bill goes from 125 to 350 when Iā€™m up and running

1 Like

Blue dream.

12 Likes

Strawberry cough.

12 Likes

I feel your pain my brother, when I started this journey, I remember thinking growing in a shed will be easy, once I dial it inā€¦
WTF was I thinking :man_facepalming:
One of the many issueā€™s growing in a shedā€¦ In a dustbowlā€¦

But on the positive side, I got a 2nd use outta the budwash water :rofl:

11 Likes

Oi mate!! Thatā€™s a prop out of MadMax ThunderDome. Iā€™ve heard about your mowing the dirt adventures. LoL but that contraption right there is straight apocalyptic looking E!

2 Likes

Propped up on the milk crate for good measurešŸ¤£

4 Likes

I got a real good laughā€¦ E comes in like ā€¦ oh you think you have problemsā€¦try growing in the Australian effing desert Mate!!! LoL

6 Likes

So here is a stroll through my madnessā€¦
Originally the portable AC was vented out the window, below is vent hose attached to blacked out window.

Butā€¦ Sinse the unit wasnā€™t in the tent, it couldnā€™t regulate itā€™s own temp :man_facepalming:
Thus began the struggle known as my 1st grow, constantly we had to check and tweak the AC to keep the tent dialledā€¦
The Thunderdome pic is stripped for cleaning, then I discovered the ACā€™s temp probe, ripped that lil Fuqer out and stretched the chord to see how long I had to play with.

AC feeds veg area and flower

So now I have moved the AC, extended the exhaust, drilled a hole in the casing, pulled probe out and now, it sits in the tentā€¦

The milk crate or Ozy max trakā€¦
Is so I can elevate the AC at least 25Ā° for drainage into my watering collection facility.

I know, itā€™s a Fuq Fest :laughing:

8 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful Cody,
Love the filigree :v:

1 Like

Bravo!

4 Likes

Whatever we have to do to keep the girls happy!

2 Likes

Cody could u please give me @repins12 name and address on discord??
Im gonna pay him a surprise visit!!!
:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:
It will be outmuthuhfreekinstanding!!!
:purple_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

In my case, it was to keep the Mrs happy, I wanted to grow inside,
But she said No, no, noā€¦
So I found it easier to negotiate with Mother Natures fury :rofl:

2 Likes