Coyote Cody's coco fem project. 🐺

First part of the two piece fan clamp done.

15 Likes

Second part done.

16 Likes

Weather here thisthis morning, ugh.

10 Likes

I’m gonna need to see your badassery license, son. I believe you’re beyond your legal limit! :joy: I’m pretty sure that’s the exact fan I have, too. Cool, so I need to get a 3D printer, once I’m done buying grow equipment…haha, never mind, that’ll probably never happen. :rofl: Nice work, man. :+1:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Thank you brother!!

2 Likes

Tent shot.

16 Likes

Very :heart_eyes: beautiful! They filled the net nicely :ok_hand: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you kap! Yes they did, I’m excited, but nervous about the 21 day defole.

4 Likes

I see you got trichomes starting to set in! :heart_eyes: looks awesome!

Well maybe on the trichomes… im slightly medicated atm. Lol

1 Like

Thanks bro!

1 Like

What are you worried about on the 21 day strip?

2 Likes

Trying not to break them

3 Likes

Don’t sweat it man. This will be the perfect stage for a monster crop clone if such a thing happens.

10 Likes

Idk, I think you could have squeezed another in there. :rofl::joy:. Looking full and happy for sure!

3 Likes

I’m with the vet :point_up_2: def space for one more… Dammnn brother, nice and full tent…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Take a couple monsters, low hanging fruit works best, unless you accidentally break a top. Get them rooted, let them veg outside if you have to, to gain some height maybe? Mine rooted in probably less than 10 days, showed new growth around week 3. But its painstakingly slooooow. Your outdoor weather should warm up enough soon i would think… right?

2 Likes

Hey, do you still do custom avatar art?

2 Likes

Good question…I need one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!! I’m sure I could have lol, but I think I’m actually going to go the other way next grow, and just do 2 in the 3x3.

1 Like