Coyote Cody's coco fem project. šŸŗ

Ok guys, so all of the last grow is either hanging or curing, so I dropped 2 ww fems, 2 skywalker og fems, and 2 medijuana fems, going in pure coco, using Jackā€™s. 4 will be under the qb and 2 will be under the blurpels.

@kaptain3d @Arrow @AfgVet @AutoMattik @Amazon66 @GreenJewels @Gremmall @AAA @PremiumBudzBlondie @imSICKkid

44 Likes

@Oldguy @OlyBoy98503 @Ocean @DefNSmokn @dbrn32 @MidwestGuy @Green707Thumb @Holmes @Hellraiser @Happilyretired

15 Likes

Yes! Get after it man! You will grow beasts.

15 Likes

I need to clean out the closet, so much dried debris on the floor lol.

11 Likes

No judgment here my friend. I have plenty of leaf litter Iā€™ve been neglectingā€¦ I did sweep some finally.

5 Likes

@Tenga @Teacherttom1 @Joshmcginnis28 @kaptain3d @Zee @CalamityJane @neofirebird @Bow4Buck @Not2SureYet @Mote and so many many many more.

10 Likes

Ohhhh, medijuana :thinking: Iā€™ve never heard of that strain. Sounds great, Iā€™m gonna look it up. Off to a good start. Iā€™m set to watch, thanks for the tag :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

My shopvac started squealing so Iā€™m afraid to use it now lol, I need to pull it apart and put some electric lube on the brushes.

3 Likes

First time hearing about it as well, but @Happilyretired grew some fire looking plants so Iā€™m excited.

6 Likes

Mine has been squealing for about 6 yearsā€¦ :man_shrugging: hasnā€™t stopped yet. Lol

9 Likes

I looked up the medijuana strain. Iā€™m going to have to put that one on my list.

4 Likes

Fair enough lmao. The only problem is the only time I remember to do it everyone is sleeping lol.

7 Likes

Iā€™m pulling the biltong and budz on this oneā€¦no popcornā€¦ Set to watchā€¦ Oh Iā€™ll bring some Jacks if nobody mindsā€¦:sunglasses::v:

11 Likes

It looks delicious, Iā€™m already being impatient and they are just sprouts lol.

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to do a lot of training on these, hopefully get something as beautiful as what you do!

5 Likes

Very nice! Best wishes for a bountiful harvest!

7 Likes

You may want to check out @Happilyretiredā€™s journal then. I believe he just harvested some of ghat Medijuanaā€¦ :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Ditto! That would be a great strain to try for my pain lotion

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag Coyote! Iā€™ll be stalking youā€¦ bwahahahaha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wish you a great grow my friend! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Beauty is in the eye of the beholderā€¦Im doing some ugly b# tches right nowā€¦and I love them ā€¦:joy::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes