Covid diagnosis

Well folks, just been diagnosed with Covid. No idea where this road will take me. Nose is running like a tap, my sinuses are solid and hurt like crazy and my head is pounding. Joints are all sore. I seem to be sensitive to sunlight as well and my eyes look like dracula’s. Going to be an interesting ride for sure. I will keep you all posted. No idea how I caught it as I don’t go out much

13 Likes

Hoping for a speedy recovery to all who’s affected! :pray:t2::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thank you, on a plus note I get to enjoy the heat and the garden at a time when I’m usually flat out working

7 Likes

Here’s what you need
Hope you get well soon take Tylenol as need
I would take every 4-6 hours if you have a fever.
And most importantly take the emergency with zinc and vitamin d.

Make sure it is the one with zinc and vitamin D

7 Likes

Prayers for a Speedy recovery!! :blush:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully you get through without major issues :pray:

6 Likes

You will be just fine! Make sure and drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest. Just let it pass through you. Get well and prayers to you. God bless

5 Likes

Hope you get back on track soon !

3 Likes

damn covid. get well soon.

4 Likes

Thank you all for the well wishes. Right now I’m rougher than tarzans feet but getting through it. I’ve found it best to try and keep busy, keeps my mind off it. I’ve been taking Vitamin D but will look out for those vitamins as well @Sincitytoker. I’m in the UK but they will be here under a different name as I recognise the packaging. I’ve lost a few friends to this shit and I don’t intend to be next. Too many episodes of Peppa pig and Paw patrol to sit through with my grandson :scream::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

9 Likes

i wish you luck. please get well. prayers are going out to you.

3 Likes

Thank you, really appreciated :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

1 Like

Praying for a speedy recovery

2 Likes

Get well soon!

2 Likes

Thank you @roaddawg714 and @Weedlover1, looks like I’ve passed it on to my sons wife as well now :sleepy:

3 Likes

@Davyg read up on ginger root great for immune system. I drink a cup of ginger root tea everyday.

3 Likes

Hello mate, good shout with the ginger root. I will do some research on this. Ginger gives me killer reflux but I will have a look and see what forms I can buy it in :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hope you heal quickly

2 Likes

I was told it wants in your lungs so as much as it won’t feel good. Stay up don’t lay down. My friend slept in a recliner so was sitting up a little when sleeping. Supposedly helps the lungs not get pneumonia. What do I know I’m not a doctor. But sounded reasonable so I passing I along.

6 Likes

I buy dried ginger root and use it to treat nausea.

2 Likes