Coupon codes for hlg?

Looking to purchase Purchase the hlg 350-R. Iv read a lot of good reviews. It will be in my 2x4x60 tent with 4 plants in 3 gallon fabric pots. Suggestions welcome.

Dude10, DUDE, and DIY10 have all worked for me - DIY10 only works on the DIY kits though.

2 Likes

@Dmac1 Nice… Fyi… We have a 2x4 with a 350R…and 4x4 veg(300L bspec) and flower(600Rspec) tents. The 4x4s i get 5 plants and that’s pushing it four plants is perfect with a 6-8 week veg… 2 regular size maybe 3 small plants in a 2x4.

Good luck

Sorry forgot to add that I cannot guarantee 12 hours of darkness I will be using auto flower seeds.

Also I am proud to say order has been placed. And thanks !!

1 Like

What type of tent?

Similar to this but I removed the middle wall and shelves. I had a tight budget when was last purchased. I am currently looking. To upgrade all aspects of my grow. I’m still limited by 2x4 tent at the moment.

1 Like

You may want to check… Not sure that it an approved link…

Autos literally need no darkness( though 4-6 is advised for recovery) and very minor intensity light leak in tent is ok.

I also have a 2x2 tent I would like to grow 1 auto flower in. Looking for a top shelf light. Any recommendations? The height is about 48 inches so I’ll be topping and using a trellis net.

I think a HLG 135 would be a strong contender. 150w of top quality light in a 2x2 would be solid.

2 Likes

I know it’s a month later. Today is my birthday. I just bout this light as a bday present to myself. Thanks

2 Likes

Congratulations on both accounts. If you entered month & day of birth info in your profile a cake with candles is used to ID your cake day. So Happy Cake Day
If your 2x2 is light proof consider a photoperiod. You will be glad you did.