Couple weird things happening to site

It has been happening for a bit but I will have like 15 new post and so I go and look and then when I click on the new button again it will drop like more then half down to something like 5 new post so 10 post just disappear. It could be me. Also there is an advertisement trying to pop up some time it does some time it doesn’t but it make the screen jump sometimes. Just throwing it out there.

5 Likes

I’ve noticed some of those same things.
When I click on a notification it will take me to the bottom of the thread instead of to the post

6 Likes

Ive also been experiencing some or the same things and have been fir a while
But lately it does bring you to bottom of each thread
@ILGM.Roy can you take a look into this not sure who to contact on theses issues ?

5 Likes

I was noticing that as well. Takes you to the bottom of each thread.

2 Likes

Last post every time

2 Likes

advertisement thingy is doing it roy turned it off for a day but i guess it is back on…

Hey guys, I’m turning it off now. Can you let me know if the issue persists?

@BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971

I can’t replicate an issue by the way. Whenever I go to a thread from the home overview it brings me to where I left off. Top or midway.

Any other issues you noticed? On what device? Mobile/desktop?

1 Like

Im on a mobile device right now Roy maybe its a mobile platform issue then ? iPhone
@ILGM.Roy turning it off seems to have worked im now going back to where i left off

1 Like

@ILGM.Roy I notice it a couple times on a pc desktop and a Mac desktop. My phone works fine iPhone.

1 Like

I only use a phone and haven’t noticed any issues you guys speak of

I’m using an iPhone 6 and it’s still happening. Heck, I’m just glad it’s not my phone :grimacing:.

1 Like

I thought it was my phone too. I’ve been having issues for about a few days.

2 Likes

I had it narrowed down to five things:

1. Old folks “CRS :crazy_face:
  2. DANG! I’m liking my WW too much :grimacing:
  3. :poop: PLEASE don’t be my old iPhone
  4. @Bob31 is “ghosting” us :ghost:
  5. IT has been sampling new ILGM strains :rofl:
3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @garrigan62 I am not getting any notifications I am watching a few threads and nothing but yet there are new post. On iPhone so not sure if it mine but just wanted to give you heads up.

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve been having the same problem off and on today but seems okay right now :crossed_fingers: I think I read that a few others were having issues also.

Yep, me too, no notifications all day.

Ok i’ em on it… and i will find out and i,'ll fine out what’s go on.
I do know they have been upgrading their software

3 Likes

Thanks @garrigan62

Thanks @garrigan62