Countryboys 2018 indoor and one plant outdoor grow

Not a question of whether they have capabilities, but people like us will never hit the radar. As long as we don’t go asking them to do their job, we shouldn’t have much to worry about.

4 Likes

Agreed, we’re all too small-time to be hassled by the feds, or even the local sheriff. I’m sure they have other things to worry about. @Countryboyjvd1971, I know you’re not in the city, but aren’t the laws out there also pretty relaxed on weed? I don’t think you need to worry.

2 Likes

Nit as relaxed as you all in the city but yeah relaxed enough stiill a ticket under one ounce unless i go completely bat crazy and plant 100 plants i dont think the sheriff is coming either
Lol for two or three plants
But if it leads them to find indoors lol
Im not to worried Only issue i have is I’m in the flight path for the local sheriff dept but again bigger fish to fry hahahahaha
They would loose more in taxes property and in income tax sales tax etc locking me up then they would make in fines @raustin @dbrn32 @merlin44 lmfao

4 Likes

Now I am excited. If you’re in upstate NY it looks like we’ll have very similar temps and the same early fall.

1 Like

My purchases of Potassium nitrate, Sulfur, and other chemical compounds by themselves would jungle a few alarm bells, but combined with the other compounds I purchase, I’m sure the authorities know exactly what I do. I’m a member of a farmers co-op too. Never mess with farmers! We won the revolutionary war against the world’s greatest superpower!

2 Likes

Oh they have known what we do for a while now . Especially if you have or had a Facebook account or use google they have access to your photos and contact list also . I would already be screwed if they wanted me . My biggest advantage is nothing ever goes out of my house except the occasional joint to smoke on the lake. I only grow for my own use and have gifted family but only in my house . I have a long list of doctors willing to give me Percocet but I don’t use it because of my smoke and it is legal for recreational use about a 125 miles from me so I think it would be a close case on such a small grow

6 Likes

Said it perfectly. No one is hiding from doing anything. They access your stuff through FB, goog, almost every social media app out is collecting data from you. I can just figure that the reason is they haven’t came after us is that they have bigger fish to fry.

Everyone who thought they did tbat was called crazy and when the ads stated to pop up everyone just thought it a coincidence. Well now it comes out that fb has a file on you even if you haven’t had a fb. That should scare everyone and no one really cared. I don’t understand the world anymore. Nothing that happenes makes sense

8 Likes

Up is down, left is right, right is wrong…

Signs of the times.

6 Likes

Its all crazy and in the end makes no difference to me what people think my friends
I so what i do this treat all people equally as long as they show respect
Hold a steady job, pay my taxes , and leave other to do as they see fit all i ask is they do the same @FloridaSon @Dieselgrower
@Shatter definitely dont mess with the common folk we can and will always survive my brother
@Oldstoner i also grow for personal use and only supply to one person out side my house and that my mother inlaw other than that It stays home

9 Likes

i do not look to be raided because nothing leaves here…lol
nothing sold,i have given some roaches and a few joints away but that is it…
good morning!

5 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Live and let live! My neighbors do whatever they want and I don’t care! A person’s real worth is determined by the neighbors! They’re screwed if decide to sell to a horty torty upity regulate all! The place would become a living complaint hell!

Whadda mean, they can’t have their own personal junkyard/garbage dump?

People ask me; how do you live with that?

I answer; live with what? The guy’s firing range isn’t spraying me with lead so what business is it of mine?

6 Likes

Good morning @BIGE @Shatter
I agree
I definitely try to respect others but in the end will do what i feel is best fir me and my people always ! And worry about what others think later lol :joy:
On another note guys
I not have 4 Little sprouts
two lsd and two Bruce Banner
My pineapple chunk clone has rooted looks ruff but I transplanted her and placed her in a larger pot under a 300 watt led panel
So my outdoor grow is well on the way
Ill get a few pictures soon

5 Likes

I’ve been having 100% susses in clone survival and thriving with a technique I developed.

1. Clones need water, my cuttings go straight into water using a mixture of perlite and “coarse” vermiculite, 1 part vermiculite to 3 parts perlite, small plastic bathroom sink cups with holes cut in the bottom edge with a razor.

2. Plants need food and oxygen at the base. I use H202 (hydrogen peroxide) in the clone water with cups submerged in the solution 24 hrs a day for about 7 to 10 days, full light 18 hrs like any other plant, not hidden away, directly under the source.

3. Without a root system the cutting needs trimming of all fan leaves, I trim the main blades back to about 30% remaining with scissors and the smaller leaves progressively less depending on size with the center shoot cut back only a little, maybe 75% still remaining.

After 7 to 10 days they go in a covered clone tray slightly further from the light and watered only once a day automatically with a timer and pump.

The cuttings never wilt and to guarantee against embolism they’re cut and immediately dipped in the solution lightly pressed into the cup until stable, then set about 50% submerged in the solution, they go from cut to back under the light faster than a transplant surgeon restoring circulation!

They never wilt, they never suffer, they don’t skip a beat, they continue to thrive. 7 days is the goal, and I don’t forget to keep my eye on the fluid level, sometimes I have to add water to keep the bottom of the cups in contact, I never fill it back up, I like the idea of the stem progressively rising from the waterline.

I use my flowering formula for the solution deluded to about 900 to 1000 ppm. on the DS meter.

I’ve always had problems with rot, embolisms, and not rooting until I developed this method. sometimes the roots are out within days of being moved on the drain pan system.

All the time they’re under the intense light they’re using that energy and the extra available phosphorous in the mix to create a root system.

Plants know what to do when given the tools of light, nutrients, water and oxygen.

I use human grade H202 deluded to 3%, not the pharmacy garbage poison. About 12 to 16 ml of deluded 3% per gallon of solution

5 Likes

Thanks @Shatter
Good tips and asvice there much appreciated
I didn’t intend on cloning this cutting i brike it off when moving the plants aroung week 5or six in flower
I was going toss it but at the last moment i decided to throw it in a cup of vermiculite under a small light
Didnt really pay a lot if attention to her just keeped cup moist ond a foliar spary occasionally
I have a bubble cloner for when i do clone
But i perfer to grow from seed myself and don’t really clone to often
I will put her outdoors last years moster cropped clone was a big one her stem at base was 1 1/2 inches in diameter and aould have been well over 8 foot tall if I didn’t scrog her :wink:

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

LOL! I had that problem one year! I cut the tops down by 2ft. then stuck them in the swampy soil just for ha ha and the damned things FINISHED! What could have been a big waste became an extra WINDFALL!

It really taught me a lesson about throwing things away!!!

3 Likes

Lol :joy:
Yeah since she was well into flower
It will take a little while to revert back to veg but frim experience once they do look out
Hence the name monster cropping
Last years was also a whatever type thing lol
Hoping to repeat that lol

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

The language is universal, we had monsters, and that one year, SUPER MONSTERS!

1. Covering a Monster for flowering hormone production and transformation.

You need 1 roll of heavy 6mil “black” plastic, hold it up to the light to proof check it for die quality, not all the same.

1. you need a touch and pipe to bond the edges using lumber to back up the press. With heat the plastic bonds perfectly, too much you’ll make holes. Then trim out the edge and you just created you’r own dome like monster bag! Fan for ventilation a MUST! EVEN OUTSIDE! Monster bags done right hold themselves up with a couple tall rods planted firmly.

I learned that making smaller plants are easier to cover with a quality lawn and leaf bag, but when you’re a beginner you think bigger is better! But it’s not, there’s an optimal size to the plant then it starts dying in its own shade unless multiple trimmings are done to shaded and scraggler growth, making them labor intense and a high yield of small buds and a reluctance to finish (too big to fail) .

4 Likes

It’ll leave my house, but never sold. I’ll give some to my buddies wife and his dad and my dad, but never sold. I would eventually like to become a caregiver for a select few and any money that comes up will go directly back into the grows.

7 Likes

take donations for ferts! lol

5 Likes

For fert, seeds, soil or anything else haha :+1::v:

4 Likes