Countryboys 2018 indoor and one plant outdoor grow

I’m ready to rototiller the snow and pretend the weather’s better! No, but really, I’ll hit it with the snowblower first!

I gave Waldo a new pair of shoes yesterday, they’re worse than kids!

Proper shoe size makes all the difference in the world, who ever heard of being comfortable in shoes too large, or too small? Plants have feelings too!

5 Likes

Looks like someone is trying to outdo @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Hogmaster for number of plants!

4 Likes

Mother Hubbard got nothin’ on me! May 15th is the end of frost danger around here, plus I give them adjustment time going from artificial light to full sun, I move them to shady areas outside until they’re acclimated to the new light, then they go in the ground, it’s like shifting gears without stalling or grinding teeth. The shock of full sun can actually kill them, especially several sunny days in a row without any breaks.

1 Like

Imagine if they were MJ.

Look closely, where’s waldo? There’s pepper, tomato, and waldo.

https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business6/uploads/growingmarijuana/optimized/3X/1/a/1a8f548f300b505b40a0cfe62843131218c75062_1_666x500.JPG

5 Likes

Thats is definitely a good crop lol @Shatter
Is he in the middle gets a but blurry when i zome in
If i lived in a friendly state id have a field of dreams @FloridaSon i have the land lol

3 Likes

I only have an acre here, but 3/4 of it would be for growing if I didn’t have to worry about getting busted!

I don’t understand the plant limits…

4 Likes

I have two and a half and at least would be dedicated lol but thats a pipe dream for me at the moment lol @FloridaSon

2 Likes

It is all about protecting the drug cartels and black market. Just making it legal (without stupid restrictions) will hurt the bad guys bottom line, can’t have that. LOL

6 Likes

Definitely cant have that to many crooked politicians getting paid off @merlin44

3 Likes

Oh man, don’t get me started…LOL

2 Likes

Hahaha ok if you promise not to get me started :v: :wink: @merlin44

2 Likes

I’m on friendly turf too, but staying under federali radar should be everyone’s concern, they can ruin anyone they like that falls within their guidelines. Field of dreams can get your a~~ bent over in a federal pen, I stay within the states guidelines and restrictions, even though I could easily plant a field of dreams.

Besides, quality takes time and effort, something hard to do with a field, plus it’s hard to hide all the stink! Two legged rabbits with opposing thumbs will find it and eat it!

3 Likes

@Shatter im not in a friendly state
We only have medical and no flower fir the medical users if you can even find a doctor to give you the recommendation
It getting better but not quite there
So when i grow outdoors it’s definitely risky
I do most of my growing indoors
And i have a small green house i use outdoors to keep my plants out of view
I only have one neighbor who can even see onto my property but hes unfortunately hes not cool so hes a threat lol

5 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Then you must know the fright of beating helicopter wings coming at you, and know how to subterfuge to become invisible. Or is that before your time? I could see their dark aviator sunglasses looking directly at me, I was invisible!

Do it right and they can’t see it even if they’re right on top of it! But that’s New England, We have the most diverse species of forest vegetation anywhere on earth.

Green on green in every shape, shade, and size is impossible to differentiate. Especially when all man made tools, equipment, and supplies are thoroughly camouflaged and kept out of sight, a man can spot a wrist watch from 500 ft., a hubcap from 5,000!

2 Likes

You have me stumped here brother lol
Im 46 so maybe it was before my time
Im in upstate NY so ive got pleanty of cover and agian i only do a few inside a green house surrounded by vegetables as cover so niy a big issue for me.
There plenty of corn fields ,state land ,power company land and what not around me they watch for Gorilla grows on
Im mostly grow indoors now
When i was a younger man and had much less to loose i did grow many more outdoors tho
Lol
You cant beat the sun and nature so i can resist putting one or two out every season lol @Shatter

3 Likes

Yep yep yep Bruce Banner would be fun to watch you grow brother

1 Like

My state is “legal” but the consequences of a federal rap keep me exclusively indoors. Much more costly but, so long as NOBODY knows, it’s probably OK.

That said, it is clear to me that Amazon has collected enough about my purchasing habits that even an idiot could reason out that I am growing cannabis. There is no absolute safety so we just manage the risks. Sure glad you and the other mentors and members are here to help and to chat with @Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

Lmfao if they check my account they would know exactly what i was doing brother lol
Let not kid ourselves now hahaha @merlin44
I actually more worried about the local sheriff then the feds i sint have enough going outdoors to even justify the overtime lol

4 Likes

My only real concern is keeping my business partners from figuring out what I do on my own time. Would likely result my being asked to dissolve my business interests with them. At this point work is somewhat optional but would need to cut back on some the luxuries a bit without the regular revenue stream.

3 Likes