Countryboys 2018 indoor and one plant outdoor grow

Hahahhaa. Thats a freaking funny visual @Screwauger
Thanks for making me laugh your always good for a chuckle or two
I was thinking about setting up
A blind near the green house lol

My GH i think is the same one that was in caddy shack i swear he dances and gives me the finger lol
Its all good ill just for go the outdoor grow this summer and re evaluate next season
I moved my vegetable garden close the house and right now nobody has found it lol

7 Likes
7 Likes

Looking good manā€‹:v::+1:

1 Like

Hahaha thats freaking hilarious @Hogmaster
Mine looks just like that one :point_up:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t help it lol I could see you out there like ol Bill

I donā€™t know how deep they are willing to dig to bypass a barrier, but you could dig down 18" and lay down some thin chicken wire.

We had to do that around the whole fenced back yard when I was a kid to keep a persistent dog from digging out. Verticle with the fence and then lay wire flat in the trench coming in towards the yard.

I know they can dig deep, but most animals donā€™t like hitting that wire while digging. Just a thought.

The girls are looking greatā€¦

5 Likes

I could do that bit it wont be this year @FloridaSon
I did exactly that fir my chicken coop to keep the foxes and other predators away
Theres always next year lol

2 Likes

You know me, always trying to get growers under the Sunā€¦:wink:

2 Likes

I love outdoors brother and will return @FloridaSon
Im actually thinking about pouring a concrete slab and putting up a wood framed green house
More permanent and sucure :wink: but that will be done down the road we habe other things that i need to fix first lol
Been promising the wife a front porch for a fee years now lol so that will get done this summer along with a walkway leading up to it :wink:

2 Likes

Yep. Gotta make the Mrs. happy!

Happy wife / happy lifeā€¦

2 Likes

Bummer lil jerks
Canā€™t blame em though

1 Like

Me either @Growit
All good glad i didnt put all the plants i was planning on outside then i would be really upset lol
Life goes on

2 Likes

The only critters I had to worry about was her

Here she was nibbling the jasmine that she picked out from the nursery
First grow she nibbled one of my northern lights autos down to nothing
She sure did like some weed

8 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Iā€™m going to try to come up with a combination of the following imageimage
My portable greenhouse didnā€™t stand up to the high winds as my house is on a hill above the tree line.

9 Likes

That would be sweet @SmoknGranny
I would like to do something similar but wont be this year
Ill leavr the tow plants i have out in the green house a se what comes of them im actually thinking about removing the green house all together?

3 Likes

As @Momtomask pointed out to me, a combo she shed/greenhouse :slightly_smiling_face: With the current prices on lumber Iā€™m hoping to find enough scrap. Doesnā€™t have to be pretty just functional. :blush:

2 Likes

I have looked into something similar too @SmoknGranny . I found a product called EZ shed that comes with plans and mounting plates. You donā€™t have to do any angle cuts just straight cuts. Lots of nice designs if you do a search.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve looked at their plans & kits also @butchbrooks :grin: and that very well may be the route I take. My brother was an architectural designer and I learned a lot from him & in my younger years I actually worked in construction. Now though Iā€™m having to depend on others & Iā€™m on a very tight budget. Iā€™ll find a way to accomplish this. It will just take some time and lots of persistence :grin:

6 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Do you have any experience working with the support at Rosineer? I donā€™t have a pneumatic like you, just the one with the handle and I broke the handle.

Iā€™ve emailed and called and gotten no response

1 Like

Actually i have been in contact with them @TDubWilly they always contacted me back with in a couple days
How long ago did you notify them ?
@Hogmaster has the same press you do and when he broke his handle they took care of him fast as well

4 Likes