Countryboys 2018 indoor and one plant outdoor grow

I’ll have to try again if I want to keep a mother. I sure would love to dig up the Sour Diesel after harvest and reveg her!

5 Likes

Sorry :neutral_face: ive been slow on updates busy busy at work
Heres a group photo

Bruce Banner

And my monster cropped clone

The clone is already outside in full sun
The rest have been topped and will be transitoned outdoors next week

Happy growing all :v:CB

16 Likes

Good to see you back brother! Was just wondering if things were ok, plants look awesome!

2 Likes

Im good brother @dbrn32
Busy at work with the seasons changing and all
My back has been acting up and ive been getting migraines that i am trying to figure out why so just been a bit busy things should slow down shortly and ill be around alot more
Thanks yeah the Bruce Banner is going to be big
Plan on using a 25 gallon pot on her lol decided to screen it as well i going to scrog all of them

8 Likes

Copy that! Just noticed that it had been several days seen I seen anything from you on my morning check in. Hopefully you get that stuff ironed out, and are feeling better soon!

2 Likes

Just for grins and snorts, try taking 3mg of Melatonin before bedtime and see if it helps with your migraines. It’s really helped with mine and worth a try :hugs:

5 Likes

All looking good my friend :+1::v:

1 Like

You make me feel better about my own lack of updates!!
10140776cbedb102e2633c13baa23a4c2c8a4bab

Hard for me to get excited about posting a substandard grow. I know that my trials may benefit others later, but my excitement is gone for this season.

Don’t worry, I don’t need a pep talk, because I know the buds I do get to harvest will be primo smoke, but my yields are going to suffer a tremendous loss.

Fortunately, some fellow growers are helping me out with some more seeds. I’ve been told there are some Gold Leaf and Super Silver Haze on the way. Put in the mail Monday.

I’m also waiting on a private strain from a breeder that has been kind enough to help me from his stock. I’ve been watching a grow of one of his strains he gifted to another grower.

Blessing through adversity!..

7 Likes

Do a light dose of shrooms for those headaches. Just a few small caps should help…

3 Likes

I know this is fairly old thread but i have to agree feds aint got time to worry about smaller personal grows.
Back when i was a teen/young adult (about 15yrs ago) i was busted trafficking cannabis from NY down a bit to a neighboring state. Although 7.5lbs was by far the most any of these pigs saw at one time. During trial they made a comment about phone taps being something they use for much bigger crimes. Beings i was under the 10lb mark they coudnt even get interstate trafficking to stick.What it came down to was i got snitched on, and they (drug task force) made it very clear that 99% of all their busts come from people snitching on each other. …cops/feds/staties dont wanna spend the $ and time hiking miles for a few personal plants when crack and herion dealers make it so easy selling on every corner and porch in the citys…

5 Likes

Fed don’t waste there time on small time growers where I’m from, our town is always on that show border wars on nat geo, a seven pound bust for them would be a disgrace, we have people crossing hundreds of pounds daily, all mixed cociaine, heroine and weed. They have there hands full, not to mention the illegals coming in. We once saw a group of illegals crossing dope on my buddy’s properties and they though we was the cops, since we was doing overnight irrigation on his field and he carries an ar-15 and a side arm, when he asked what there doing they all fled leaving bundles behind jumped to the river and swam back to Mexico. We took a bundle back home and called the border patrol to pick up the rest. After removing the bundle outa the burlap sack and weighing it we dicovered 80 pounds of freshly cut Reggie. They had more than ten bundles you do the math.

6 Likes

That my friend is Mexico, just across that river, notorious crossing ground

once crossed this is there hide out, scary place at 2:00 am, old family cementary, it’s crazy what they go thru, you can see there foot trails.

12 Likes

Thanks @SmoknGranny ill
Definitely give ot a go :wink:

2 Likes

Actually @Familyman420
This is my new thread just been bad about keeping up with it lol but i agree with you they aren’t wasting time with the small guy yet anyway lol

7 Likes

I’d call you a slacker, but keeping up with this forum like you do would prove me a liar! LMAO

I hope things are going better for you. Those headaches can get debilitating!

I’m about to hit the liquid sunshine and find a place to put my unknown in the ground. It’s showing roots out the bottom of the pot and I don’t want to waste my purchased soil on it.

Just a friendly how the hell you doin’?..

6 Likes

Heres a update i have reworked my plans for the scrog
I will be doing a pineapple chunk monster cropped clone and a lsd out door the clone is on right and lsd on left in pictures above
I will aslo have 2 wwa and 2 ak47 autos in second raised bed in a few weeks
Plans changed because of critters already started tasteing my clone so not to loose the bruce banner i will grow them inside and update here

Hahahaha @FloridaSon i have been slacking off
:v: And happy growing all

16 Likes

How long did it take your monster clone to reveg and have normal leaves?

Welcome back John. Good to see u r feeling better

1 Like

Good morning and thanks fir the kind words
I started the clone around late march early April id Say it took around 8 weeks to root and reveg
Its worth the wait @anon95385719
Im heading out now but will check back later :v: Happy growing

7 Likes

I took 2 about a month ago. Every time I say oh is that new growth, it stops. I think they are in the beginning stages of reveg but what I’ve done before the growth started in the old buds. This is starting low on the stalk like it’s just gonna continue where it left off.

sorry pics are blurry they are in heavy pots and the lights fan wants to grab my hair so I can only snap a pic with my head turned. crazy how pretty they can get when they are deficient. The one is deep purple.

7 Likes

Can you see any roots
I start my clones in a vermiculite and perilite mix and keep moist
How long was the cutting ?
I normally take mine with 3- 5 nodes on branch
Since you have the buds it may take longer to reveg but if think you see something by now if the rooted im looking for a picture of the clone when i started it to give you a idea of what i do @anon95385719 id say if you dont see anything soon you might what to try again with another cutting

This picture was taken 4/23 and a few weeks after i put her in a 1 gallon pot for her starter cup
I trans planted as soon as i saw roots atvthe bottom of cup

4 Likes