Countryboys 2018 indoor and one plant outdoor grow

Here a update on the outdoor scrog lsd clone
Found a few bugs on her but shes doing ok will dust her with De after work today
Also need to clean up the under growth

12 Likes

Heres a few pictures of my indoors

Lsd clones just put in flower room

Multiple wwa in (4) 20 gal pot

Heres a close ip of the Bruce Banner

Bruce banner in back round and ak47 in fore ground

15 Likes

Those look terrific! Thank you for posting. I hope my Bruce Banner turns out as good as yours. Right now itā€™s just a tiny little sprout.
Amazing job. Thank you for posting all your tips help and advice. All of it is greatly appreciated. Have a good afternoon.

2 Likes

The Bruce banner turns out some pretty buds

8 Likes

Oh my gosh. That looks delicious.
I really hope I can control my over-watering this time around. I have learned a lot from all of you guys on the forum and from misting the Sprouts I have growing right now I am really seeing how much I have over watered in the past.
I am literally striving to have mine turn out as good as yours looks. Great job! Absolutely beautiful. I am sure the taste and smoke is as good as it looks.
Enjoy the fruits of your hard work!

2 Likes

@neckNflu thanks bro
Yeah im liking the Brice banner
Smells great too cant wait to try it lol
Its a super healthy strain i have a second one thats half the size but the two top colas are fat ill post pictures of that after harvest lol been keeping it a secret :wink::shushing_face:

1 Like

Looks great @anon95385719 how does it smoke ?

2 Likes

Smooth. Tastes like blueberry cheesecake. Itā€™s not the most dense bud Iā€™ve grown. Let me know if u find them just a little airier than your others under the same conditions.

Happy growing!

1 Like

I definitely will and that sounds super tasty
My buds are dense at the moment
I under a 630 watt lec and i try to maintain around 45-50 humidity in flower room
What are you using fir light ? @anon95385719

Eb strip light I built with rob. My others are rock hard. I am having an rh issue right now as my grow rooms flooded and Iā€™m trying to finish them up in high humidity. But the banner seems to b the only strain thatā€™s just slightly fluffy. Usually my buds require a grinder. I can break this up.

2 Likes

Wow high humidity can effect that sorry to hear about the flood that stinks
Ill let you know after the cure whats happens brother

2 Likes

Sister.

Thanks. Very curious

2 Likes

Lol i stand corrected
My bad that slipped my mind Sister :v:Lol

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Hi my dear friend, just passing by to say hello :grinning::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: and give some newsā€¦

The operation went well and the biopsy of the tumor, that was the size of a chickpea, still return at stage 0, so itā€™s good news buddy :ok_hand: I will pursue my CBD smoothie cocktail and will not go through chemoā€¦ I have confidence that it will work and that I will be cancer free and will be in remission next yearā€¦:wink::grinning:

The battery of my tablet went dead and when trying to open it, well, I broke it :astonished: :roll_eyes: ā€¦ Anyway, I have a new one now but it took some time to buy a new oneā€¦

Nice garden that you have there my friend :+1::grinning: ā€¦

And you buddy, you seem very occupied since itā€™s more than 2 weeks that you didnā€™t update your journalā€¦hahaha :wink: we want picsā€¦ we want pics, lol :wink:

Joke appart, how are you John?

6 Likes

You take care of you @Niala we all are thinking about you buddy kick itā€™s ass

4 Likes

@Hogmaster

I will buddy and thanks for the cheering up my friend :+1::grinning:

Whatā€™s up brother?

2 Likes

@Niala Sorry had to cook dinner Iā€™m good buddy my mom is in a battle herself itā€™s just discussed with are health systems in this country

3 Likes

@Hogmaster

Ɣ ! Sorry to hear about your momā€¦ I will send you my thoughts and prayers and positive vibes brother that you can transfer to your mom, :pray: :innocent:

Yeah, I heard that the health system in the US can be costly if the insurance doesnā€™t cover or partially doesā€¦ That can really suxā€¦

Courage my friendā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you my friend I really appreciate it

2 Likes

I missed that, best wishes to your mom and family. Weā€™ll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

3 Likes