Couldn't be prouder

Actually my son cut up the bottom insert for my tent so that is pieces of the bottom tent insert. Lol

Even better! Lol is the center girl* a regular clone or a monster crop? Thinking about cutting my girl in the top left and turning this bad transplant into a possible monster crop, probably should of made the decision last night though as it probably wouldn’t make it now

It was a clone from a clone but they both seemed to jump into flower and not revegging. Oh well. I have a 1 gallon girl cheese plant i guess lol. She will give me atleast a zip or better looking at the sites she has already. The mama plant gave me 16 oz and 3.25 grams and 347g of larfy trim to do bubble hash

2 Likes

Just realized my biggest one is only growing 3 leaves on every node. The other have bloomed 5 on their latest 3 nodes, I believe the biggest has always been favored and given the best light exposure xD

I just had to share this shot lol

1 Like

I wanna see the cheese. Sounds intriguing.

1 Like

@HammrTime

345doc.
Here is what she looked like before chop

Bout another month or 2 and im gonna start another cheese seed and play with her more this time. I have a blue cheese in a cup.right now but not sure if photo or auto hoping photo but my wifes brother got them and dont remember if they are auto or photo he didnt pay attention to that part. She almost filled a 4x4 scrog

1 Like

And that’s in a gallon pot?
image image

1 Like

No thats on a 10 gallon fab pot. See it was supposed to be an autoflower. I wanted it big as i could get her. After about 10 and a half weeks of not seeing any signs of flowering i decided to lookinto the seed info that came with the seeds and sure enough they sent me fem photo seeds. So at 11 weeks i flipped it because she was on 18 6 the whole time and well she was a beauty. Nice smoke also. Super cheesy pungent smell. Almost does smell like dirty gym socks in a way but taste nice smoking. Got me a blue cheese seed going now but its a mystery on if she is auto or photo my wifes brother bought them and paid no mind to that part and said he pitched the bags the seeds came in so there is no markings which i find to be bs. Im sure that lil zip pack or something says if they are af or pf seeds

Gotcha…I thought I saw in a comment up a bit that you had a cheese in a 1 gal and you expect a zip off it?

Its a clone and i think its smaller than 1 gallon lol. Half or a littke more gallon. Lol.

1 Like

And that’s the one I wanted to see :+1:…sooo maybe I’ll get around a zip off my little girl. :man_shrugging:

That looks like a 1 gallon, a lot like what I started mine in and it was a 6” pot.

1 Like

Im hoping for a zip off her. Looking at the build up and judging from the mama i believe it is possible for that maybe more. She is pretty stacked for being little

1 Like

Keep opening it up as much as u can keep all site open to light so they will grow up to the light. I left my lights full blast on her the whole flower at 16 to 18 inches above the tallest bud. Buds stacked up like crazy did not get real huge but there was a ton. I got like 1096 or 1098 g wet. Dry was just under 430 g solid packed nugs was hoping to see them bigger with 2 hlg 260xls over her but she was solid for sure

2 Likes

My lights are about 10 inches right now got the 125 true watt blurple and 20 watt full spec and another 20ish red. All about 8-10 away…well the red are more than 10

1 Like

Hey ya work with what ya got lol. I had like 9 going in my tent at once to make enough lighting lol. Finally said screw it and got good lights. Still have most of my old lights too.

1 Like