Could you use $1.6B? Get a Powerball ticket

Last I looked the Powerball jackpot was $1.6 BILLION. Got get some tickets. I don’t recommend buying more than $4 (2 lines worth) as anything over that has virtually no impact on your chances of winning. Anyone want to make a $1M pact if one of us wins then I’m all for it. I have my tickets.

6 Likes

May the force be with you…good luck

2 Likes

I definitely won’t hold my breath. But it’s always fun to dream for a minute.

3 Likes

We throw $10/each in at work and buy stack of tickets when pb or mm get high. Every time there is conversation about what each of us would do with money if we were to win. They are definitely interesting conversations.

4 Likes

Never played. Bought 10 -$2 tickets yesterday just cuz. I buy $20 scratch cards every now and then so it was my scratch card money. But, I can GaaaayRooooonTeeeeee, should we hit it, I’m gonna be like Oprah… “YOU GET A… YOU GET A…”

4 Likes

I’d have to give up a few things and live simpler, but I could afford to semi-retire.

2 Likes

Oh good just had my first :dash: :dash: of the day.
1.6 bil just enough to make me poor. I’d get a yacht then not enough $ left over to buy a wharf so I’d drink the rest away while my yacht rots then to sell it for a fraction of it’s worth and gamble that away then go homeless so no I don’t want a billion dollars.
What’s more true is I had a bad gambling addiction, it’s only been two years free of it now.
I sure could use a new grow light though :laughing:

3 Likes

congrats on staying away from the gambling

2 Likes

Good luck to you all on that power-ball.

2 Likes

Forget the 1.6, its 1.9 now

1 Like

I went crazy and threw $2 at a ticket a couple of years ago and won $4. I quit while I was ahead.

4 Likes

I’m going to win, then I’m going to buy a social media platform!

Oh wait, no - I’m going to fund a bunch of schools and donate to every major city’s main food pantry.

1 Like

I’d help out people that work hard and deserve a better quality of life than they have. I feel for people with self inflicted issues, but know from experience money won’t solve those problems. It would be cool to leave $50k in hundred dollar bills in the mailbox of some poor families that try hard. Especially with Christmas coming up.

Probably be $2B by the time they draw. After the government steals 75% of it that still leaves more money than any person could ever need. I’d take care of all the people that helped me along the way and give a ton of it away to people it would help. Then I’d go to Montana or something like that and buy 100k acres. Build a nice house right in the middle. Get everything I want for my hobbies and probably never leave that property again.

1 Like

I would help my daughter open a beans and buds breakfast inn catering to a personally designed disc golf course or courses. It was stoners golf then and stoners golf now. A private course with camping and privacy.

1 Like

We definitely take care of my fellow veterans first.

1 Like

I’ll partner with you. :handshake:

I broke my own rules and spent $20 on tickets. Now the results are “pending”? I didn’t even look at the numbers because I’m sure something shady is going on. Probably the same people that run elections have gotten involved in Powerball…

Good idea