Could we take the cuttings of autoflowers and regrow them into new plants?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“One more question regarding the Autos. Is it possible to take cuttings and regrow new plants in the same way as a non-auto flowering?”

No. Autoflowers have a preset lifespan. Photoperiod plants “non-auto flowering” can be manipulated via light cycles.

1 Like

Sure you can, but is the return worth your time? You can take an auto flower clone you just have to be a little picky about when and how you do it.

From the talking that I have done with people, it will take some experimenting on your part to find out which is the best time for your strain to have a clone taken from it. From what I’ve been told about 14 days works pretty well. You just have to understand the clones taken from a plant this old will more than likely be small, and it won’t be long and they will be ramped up to go into flower one they have roots, but they will be smaller than autoflowers normally are and autoflowers are already small.

You will have to try it for yourself to see if the return is even worth the time invested Surely some one else on here has tried it.

2 Likes