Could use a mentor

So interesting note oh speaking of which I need to post my notes before I forget. I set up a live stream with a constant recording of my pineapple chunk #1. I thought it would be cool in the end if I edited out all the watering and disturbing video and left just the growing portion and then put it on a fast loop. I’m still waiting for a stem to grow on the one side that I cut, so I attached a picture of my fuckery I created. What do you think will happen on that side? I don’t think it is going to do what I had anticipated which was grow two stems there. I might have to go down to a mainline and quad a different one. I really don’t know what to expect on her. I attached some notes. They make sense to me so if you have questions please ask. I want you to be able to see what I’m not seeing… So I can see what I’m missing. Horse shit chicken scratch and notes all over the place. I can write faster than my phone can compute I swear. ILGM blue dreams came through the soil today. Still daily spreading on seedlings {room 1} they are really looking perky at times. Humidity and temp really starting to swing smaller swings. Still needs a moderate amount of tweaking but it’s definitely going on the right direction.

1 Like

1 Like

That will be pretty cool to watch.

I dont think she will either. Time will tell.

Hahahahaha me too! I just found that jane app two grows ago. My notes look just like yours all footnoted and hastily written!

Sweet! Ilgm has a great germ ratio… 100%

Excellent!

I just got done tending my ladies which are heading into ripening. Harvest around the 26th I think. Maybe later.
Ill look at your notes with coffee in the mornig. Have a good night my friend.

Not sure why but your 1st post keeps reposting.
Hahaha your notes are thorough, as they should be. While I couldnt make it all out, thats ok, they are more for you. Seems like you are getting your rooms nailed down which should be your main objective at this time. Not alot you can do in germ/seedling phase to or for plants anyhow.

If the PC grows a new limb or not is irrelevent keep training her out. Let her grow for a few days to a week and train her again. As she gets bigger it will get easier to alter her positions.

Also my ppm run off was 1700 also and my pH was a 5.89

1 Like

Your talking about the pineapple chunk right?

Thats about right. When there is alot of nute in soil it drags down ph. This is fine in early veg but as we go along will want to change that.

As she grows and the more you water the ph will come up because she is consuming the nutes and the water with calmag is adjusting the PH while rinsing away leftover salts. Remind me again how many weeks is she since transplant? I wouldnt be surprised if the next time you water her she will be near the 1000 ppm mark. Above is the ph of nute uptake chart. We will be shooting to maintain as close to 6.5 or above as possible. 6.5 is the soil sweetspot. Notice all nutes are reasonably available at that level ph. (As the bar gets slim the nute is harder to uptake) During flower its important to keep her at 6.5 or above because of Phos and Potassium (P and K) N is pretty easily available at most ph levels, which is why we can play fast and loose during early veg. FF soil has buffers in it that will help along the way also.
As she recovers from training mishap she will drink alot faster and watering frequency will increase.

I bet we flush and feed in the next week. You ready?

Been ready. About 18 days ago was when she was transplanted. So this morning when I went down there they already turned up towards the lights do I tie them back down or do I let them grow a little bit and then tie it down

1 Like

Id let em grow out a lil bit before retraining

Ok thank you. Got any ideas on how to control outside smell. I got the mail yesterday and it’s snowing up at the road tonight side door caught a big whip the I still have both

1 Like

At this stage no, you could have planted a bunch of stuff that would make it less obvious like mint and jasmine, rosemary, sage. Too late for all that. She is gonna smell just like a pound of weed. Have you ever had that much weed in your possession before? 5 lbs will make your house smell like you could roll it up and smoke it.

Idea…you wanted to stress her out some. Pull some branches. Yeah it will suck but if your already worried about the smell, its only gonna get stronger.

Got a charcoal grill? You could keep a small fire going but thats everynight for the next 4 weeks or so at least.

How close is your closest neighbor?

1 Like

I dropped a quedtion about masking outdoor smells. See what others have to say.

1 Like

Well I’m on a 1/4 acre lot with the nearest neighbor of concern Kitty corner from me. I think I’ll try the charcoal grill thing out. I knew it was going to stink I was hoping it would be around week 7 or 8:00 that I could smell it when I walk by the house. It’s not quite legal in our state yet. And if I knew I was going to make an indoor grow room this year I probably wouldn’t have planned one outside earlier

1 Like

Best response Ive gotten is to tell your neighbor you hit a skunk. Apparently the smell stays for a couple weeks. If you have any hickory or mequite do it up like a smoker so it burns long and slow. Remember that you know what your doing, others dont. Weekends be the time you should worry the most.

2 Likes

I once killed a skunk and left it laying in the yard where everyone could see it. No questions asked. Boy did it SMELL!! If you don’t like killing one pick one up along the road.

2 Likes

Exactly. Don’t “project” that what you know is what others know.

I wouldn’t volunteer any information unless asked. Just keep that response in mind in case someone mentions the smell.

2 Likes

Right! Missed that if asked part.

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate it

1 Like

A little hot outside today but surprisingly my temps and humidity hardly fluctuated. Attached some of the latest pics. My pineapple Chuck just took off at yesterday’s watering. I threw in some lemon haze shots as well. She also got fed yesterday. Started a new bottle of nutes called overdrive. Basically a phosphate/potassium booster for the last few weeks of flowering

2 Likes

I think that unusual looking growth was from where i tied it down. I must have been really buzzed or in a hurry, because a day or two after the initial cut and tie down I came home to the loops being in the new growth chutes. And she didn’t look happy about it.

Those seedlings have reached a point where you can give em a lil more light. Between 200-500 ppfd for veg & veg starts at first true leaves. Start low 2-275 and see how they respond.

The pinapple chunk looks good. Lil crazy but thats N toxicity for ya. She will grow out of it. Prolly ready for a feed and more training by next water. Im concerned about the MG reaping havoc on your soil ph but as long as it stays around 6 a flush before flipping her should take care of it. Obviously we have time before then.

Lemon haze is outdoor plant yeah? She is a beauty! Sad about that dead skunk :slight_smile:

Everyone looks great! Should think about potting up those seedlings soon.

Your doin great work my friend. Keep loving them as you are. Any questions at all, just keep em coming. Got a busy couple days ahead of me but ill check in often so as to not leave ya hanging. Have a good day.