Could use a mentor

You should be happy with Jacks and you can’t beat the price and simplicity.

2 Likes

I don’t doubt that right now I’m on week 3 of flower so I’m mixing up six things if I include my Cal Mag it’s one of the busiest weeks on the feeding schedule but still trying to keep it all under a thousand PPM takes a little bit of finesse or I should say I had a thousand ppm. And the price is definitely definitely cannot complain. I just spent the same as I spent on a year More’s worth of Jack’s on one bottle of Bud factor x from Advanced Nutrients and I’ll probably only last me half a year

3 Likes

5 Likes

Feed 1015ppm with molasses
Ph 6.8
Runoff 1312ppm
Ph 6.89
Number 1 4 and mac

2 Likes

Another flush day for soil ph. I definitely like to learn the hard way instead of just creating a soil right away I should have looked into it a little bit more SMH. 2 hours the other day 2 hours in this day on another pot and I’m still only knocked down to 7.2 pH. What I don’t get is within a week and shoot back up to 7.77.8

1 Like

@Graysin @Docnraq who do i ask about mixing ffhf/ffof and perlite. I want to know what my options are I have a bag of all of it coming for my newgrow

1 Like

Layer it in. Bottom 2/3 of the pot do OF and 25% perlite top 1/3 of pot do HF and 25% perlite.

2 Likes

Thank you man

1 Like

5 Likes

What kind of lite do you have if you don’t mind me asking.

@jdw i run a phlizon fd6500. It’s a 640w at the wall bar style light

1 Like

About 429

@jdw in my veg room i run some industrial cre 240w x2 and a metal halide and a blurple light

On my final week of water and book dares for to s lady. Thank you to all who contributed. @OGIncognito @kaptain3d @Covertgrower @Graysin and especially to my brother @Docnraq

5 Likes

6 Likes

Appreciate that Grow Bro! All the credit goes to you my friend…well done and it only gets better! Post a smoke report and nothing finer than top shelf home grown :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Agreed!
Excellent work my friend!

5 Likes

Seriously would not have been possible without you guys. I cant thank you enough

2 Likes

I try to think what it would be like without your help and I’m left speechless. Everyone knows without your collaboration is be lucky to get past the selling stage. I’ve learned so much from you guys thank your again

4 Likes

Couldn’t say it better myself

5 Likes