Could use a mentor

The last couple weeks are all about bud swelling and trichome finishing. Big weight and big taste develops at this time in the grow. This is the ripening, harvest too early and your banana is green, harvest too late and your bannana is mushy (good analogy?)

2 Likes

Yes sir perfect way of putting it

@Docnraq and it’s time to buy some more nutrients. Can you if you have time look into advanced nutrients bud factor x.

I’m ordering today and want to know if it’s a good as they claim

Thanks for the reply on Instagram btw. Just wanted to verify you were talking to me

1 Like

Replying to my own quote…SMH is early… or should i take the 90$ and apply to switching to Jacks. What would you do?

1 Like

Yup thats me

So I just used jacks for the first time the other day. Very easy to use and a littlebit goes a very long way. I was gifted a LB of part a and part B and epsom which will be good for +/-129 feedings! Jacks is VERY cost effective. I will take some time today and look into AN bud factor. Let ya know what I think.

1 Like

This is the way. I will have nutes for the next 18-24 months I think, depending on how many plants I run. I originally thought 25lb bags would be like a lifetime supply but turns out the first set only lasted about 15 months after I shared around about 10 pounds. :joy: anyway, it’s the best $120 you’ll ever spend.

3 Likes

Jack’s 321 all the way. Start to finish. I’m probably only one of the few that runs only Jack’s start to finish. Well, except for Armor Si and Hydroguard.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I believe @AfgVet , @Bulldognuts and @imSICKkid does too… And, like you, they all have outstanding grows! :nerd_face:

As for AN, it works great, but it’s way too expensive. It’s good for people like me who don’t like to measure anything… (ph, ppm)…

4 Likes

With Jax is that all I need I thought I needed some type of bug booster and then what about all these claims of all these other nutrients you know you do all this stuff when they’re button out because it makes them Bud bigger fatter more trichomes does Jacks do all that too and if so do I just buy the two bags cuz that’s a hell of a deal I was about ready to spend $100 on a bug factor x and I might suspend the extra 20 and get switched Jack 321 and finish all the nutrients I have depending on what @Docnraq had to say

1 Like

My first grow with Jacks I didn’t use anything else and had great results. Since then I’ve added silica and fish shit. But Jacks and some epsom salt will get you from start to finish

3 Likes

Will it capitalize the plants capabilities or do i need something else. Some kinda finisher for Bud growth. I just want to be very thorough before switching from my Advanced Nutrients line. But it’s time to buy some more nutrients and I know that when you call talk to them obviously they’re going to their salesman basically is what I’m getting at so everyone knows how much you can trust salesman if you get what I’m saying but they swear that this Bud factor x is the way to go but I would really like the sound of 120 dollars and getting that much feed for my ladies.

I’m with you my friend, my exception is Tribus and Raw silica during veg. Switch to adding fulvic acid during flower,I’m completely satisfied with results.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to get me some of that fish shit :yum:

2 Likes

Nothing else needed.

This beast is grown using just Jack’s, and the typical microbe supplements (Tribus is my go-to). I didn’t have silica until recently, which is why she’s so lean-y. If you grow in soil, silica isn’t necessary. In coco, as you are, I highly recommend silica.

6 Likes

Impressive. I think i might have to go this route after my nutrients are used up. I actually ordered Jacks and bud factor x. I want to finish up the 7 i have with advanced but the ones in my veg room are getting switched over as soon as it comes which load like next week

1 Like

Thank you to all for your input

1 Like

You should be happy with Jacks and you can’t beat the price and simplicity.

2 Likes