Could use a mentor

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks man. I feel like crap. I didn’t even get down to my ladies today

2 Likes

I had a hard time too, just rest. My favorite thing to drink when Im sick is 50/50 Sprite and OJ. Highly recommend it.

2 Likes

I had to wake up and tend to the ladies and I’m glad i did. Found my first 9 finger leaf today. Don’t know how much truth it is to it but i was told the more fingers the happier they are

Acolpulco gold number 2

4 Likes

@Covertgrower can you put me in a message box with @Docnraq please

3 Likes

@kaptain3d at what point do i let them grow up instead of flat

1 Like

When you “cover” the floor area you have designed for your baby.

I.E: When I grow 2 plants in my 30"x60" tent, I grow them flat until each cover an area of 30" x 30" (roughly). Then I let them go up. :nerd_face:

If I were to grow 3 plants in the same space, I would let them get to 30" x 20" coverage each before letting then grow up!

Also keep in mind that with this method, most of the buds will be the same size. And the more bud sites, the smaller the buds… :thinking:

1 Like

Hmmmm, so if i go to the outskirts of a 5 gallon pot and than let them grow upward. Do i cut the branches off as they grow upward question 1 and question 2 when do i switch to flower. I just want 8 huge colas that’s all

1 Like

Then just keep your lady as she is now and just let the last node on each branch develop. Each node will grow two branches, giving you your eight colas. Once the branches reach the side of the pot, I would top them. Then I would plant a skewer near the last node, to tie the branch parallel to the soil and then let the branches grow up. Clean off any unwanted growth and pretty soon, you’ll have your 8 colas. :nerd_face:

I guess I’m a little lost at what you mean. Im not kidding when i said this covid had me ask messed up. Another diagram maybe lol. Thanks again

1 Like

And then when it grows upward do i cut the branchesoff as they come and when do i switch to flower

I hope you get better soon! :peace_symbol:

Leave your plant as she is now and in a couple of days it’s going to be easier to “see”…

Once each branch reach the side of your pot, let them grow up. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Awesome thank you

1 Like

@Docnraq trying to get a message box set up real quick to talk to you about this upcoming trip in taking to Arizona to see my grandma.

1 Like

If you have instagram, you can find me there also.

1 Like

I don’t but i can. What’s the account to look for

1 Like

Same name and avatar there are two of me, one with a . & one without my main is the one without the .

3 Likes

Message sent

@Graysin @kaptain3d @Docnraq @HappyHydroGrower thanks for all the input turns out its just been a really looooonnnnggggg 6 weeks and it wasn’t yet time to harvest CHIP as my wife calls her. She’s really getting into naming my ladies. Thanks you guys from talking my l me outta chopping her when i was getting itchy. Turns out she needed another drink today and i think she still might be gaining weight

4 Likes