Could use a mentor

Thanks Graysin!

I would think this would be around the first week of flower if this is the plant in question?

Oct 5th pic. :point_down:t2:

Based on that and the way the buds look now, I would say you have about 2-4 weeks… roughly. Maybe more if it’s a longer flowering plant.
Good luck and keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower no this isn’t but you are spot on. Just starting well 3 on the one you questioned. The one in question is this

4 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower some back info. Suppose to be a photo turned out to be auto. Quadlined then stayed flower. Been 8 to 10 weeks since flower toupee. Hairs stayed turning red/brown than stopped. Went from needed water every 2 days if not every day to 4 it 5 days. Stopped growing. Trichomes weird. Plant sticky AF not huge popping off the bud trichones. All cloudy no amber. Not even on leaves. Super dense buds. Brother planted at same time. He chopped his already.

3 Likes

I woke up to 0 degrees this morning. Burrrrrrr

1 Like

@Docnraq so busy morning. Hope you’re feeling good BTW. I quaking blue dream or motto motto as wife calls it. See pics. I cloned bottom 2 branches as well. I had a high ph plant. Pandas panama red. 7.8. Currently flushing soil with 15 gallon of 6.35 ph water. Plan on giving her a feed afterwords. Currently 5 gallons in and ph 7.6 and900ppm. I’m doing this all off of memory and what feels right so let me know what I’m doing wrong if anything. I’m trying to retain all your awesome knowledge. Thanks again man for everything

1 Like

I would keep flushing until runoff and input are almost matching. If your input is 6.5 @ 450ppm keep flushing until the runoff is 6.5-6.7 and 450-500ppm. Then mix up a feed and ph it to 6.8. It “usually” takes 3 times the volume of the pot in water so if your flushing out a 5 gallon pot, it is fairly unlikely 8 gallons will get the job done. A good identifier is the runoff water will be clear. Like so

This is the result of 15 gallon flush. Ive never had to flush to bring ph down but that soil you mixed up has been an interesting ride. Seems like you are heading in the right direction. You’ve got this growmie!

4 Likes

Thank you sir

2 Likes

That 8 gallons was for Mac. She had 5500ppm i knocked that down to 1000 and then light feed. This one I’m working on now is in a 5 vs 3 gallon pot and I’m only doing this cause the soil ph is 7.8

2 Likes

Anytime my friend.

2 Likes

Processing: 16688849334208971774812542389622.jpg…

This is the one i flushed. Been doing so for 2 hours now right. In the room shot it was the middle one in the back that was super lime green had to pH 7.8 right follow me here now. I got this idea from you when you watered Amelia that day that’s really needed it and she’s all perky by the time you were done so all but maybe the top tiny maybe 10% has turned dark green if you notice in this picture now I think she liked the flush

2 Likes

Unless you have another plant that’s not in your thread, it doesn’t appear to me that you had a plant in flower 8 weeks ago. I see one in pre flower. The plant I posted is the closest to a flowering plant that I saw on your thread.

Either way, even that plant has about another 2-4 weeks, which is the plant that I was referring to concerning the buds in the Oct. 5th pic.

When did you first see bud sites? The first I saw was Oct 5th.
What light schedule were you running at the time of the transition? 18/6 can drag out the transition on an auto.
Also, you cant go by someone else’s plant. Way too many variables. You really can’t even go by same strain growing the same way when it comes to autos. Autos are a beast on their own.

How do the trics look? It’s really gonna come down to your eyes. Good luck brother. :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower you are correct looking back Oct 5 started to bud. I left it on a 20/4 and 700ppfd until i flowers the whole room. It’s been on a 12/12 for 2 weeks now. Trichs are cloudy. This will obliterated be my second harvest ever. Small one at that. I started just water on the feeds for a flush. Maybe give one more feed or no?? And I’m guessing than end of November harvest roughly? Thanks for the help. Also i just quadlined a blue dream. Do i trim any branches as it grows or do i leave it be now

2 Likes

3 Likes

Got any molasses? Feed it that.

3 Likes

I would let all 4 branches grow, keeping them parallel to the soil. Once the new nodes start growing, I would keep every other node growing while taking off the middle one… You already took off the first node of each branches. So I would keep node 2 and 4 on one set of branches and node 3 and 5 on the other branches… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yes i have been feeding molasses I should have stated that earlier @Docnraq

2 Likes

@kaptain3d could you possibly draw me a diagram I have covid right now and I’m trying to comprehend what you’re saying and I’m just lost

2 Likes

It’s just some of the ways I like to train my girls. On one side you keep the “even” nodes growing and on the other axis, you let the “uneven” nodes grow. Tie them so that everything runs parallel to the soil and you’ll create a kind of scrog without the net. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Oh man, not the rona!Feel better soon.

2 Likes