Could use a mentor

How do I get someone my number?

Use the @ symbol like this @Docnraq :love_you_gesture:

I know I feel like I neglected one of my kids lol. I have a lot of WTF moments. I just try to consume too much information somr times. Or is it I try to do too much. Lol. Truth be told my little brother got me into this. I have ADHD {I don’t take my meds anymore due to being a recovering meth addict} and when I’m with these plants I’m just so calm. They sucked me in you could say and now it’s kinda a competition between my brother and I mean she’s my little brother I really try to outdo him but he’s got a few years ahead of me. I really hope I can just grow as good as he does or even you guys on this forum. Some of the stuff I’ve seen on here looks absolutely amazing. I’ve learn there’s a lot to this it’s not just a simple put it in the ground and water it kind of thing I think that’s what drew me in the most.

2 Likes

I see thanks @OGIncognito. Lol

1 Like

@Docnraq thank you for your offer. I would really enjoy learning your way to grow. Thank you

2 Likes

I hear ya Growmie! Growing cannabis is therapy for me :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

For sure set it up

1 Like

Absolutely! This is how we keep homegrown alive! Imma eat lunch then Ill look over your original post. We will go from there. In the mean time, if your looking for any reading material just click my avatar twice. It will bring you to this screen

Click all and change it to topics this will show you all the threads I have started. My first 3 journals are super new grower oriented.

You can’t technically. We are allowed to set up a P.M. for responsible growers here (with oversight) and there you can trade information. This is done to maintain the anonymity of the folks on here: some of whom are in non-legal states or countries.

5 Likes

Good, I like OF. Did you cut it with any addtl perlite?

That is always wise. I use an ap called;

It will track up to 8 plants in 2 tents for free. It is very helpful.

Those temps are good, a lil cooler is better but Im usually about 80-83 in my tent so no worries. 60-65%rh is good for seed starting and early veg. You will want it to be lower in flower, around 50-55%RH will that be achievable in your grow space?

Can you do me a favor and snap a pic of your nute lineup? Ive not used Advanced nutes before so I wanna do a lil homework. Looking forward to working with you.

Ur plant is looking great are u using organics or bottles nutrients

1 Like

I agree, my guy has a busy mind, and I’ve ADD, growing soothes us both! There’s so much to learn! I try not to compete with others but just within myself. (Must confess to some serious plant envy sometimes tho! ) If there’s a problem I want to figure it out and fix it and otherwise, each new day is a new experience and it’s kind of exciting! Congrats on your recovery keep fighting the good fight!

1 Like

@Docnraq sorry it took so long to get back to you my daughter’s first day of school was today and I was busy last night but anyways yes I got a really good dehumidifier in each room that will suck the humidity out rather quickly. I’m on break at work so I’ll have to reread everything again and see what else you asked and then when I get home I’ll snapshot the nutrients that I’m using. I did put prolite in with the ocean Forest on these new plants. I’m going to attach a picture to my first plant that was planted a miracle girl which is now in Ocean forest and I’m waiting for it to dry out because I overwatered it it’s got some discoloration issues I was wondering if you could help me out with that tell me is it just an over watering thing is a light thing or is a nutrient thing it’s about 3 weeks old also that outside one that I brought in I took back outside and then looked over all my other plants to make sure they didn’t have any aphids

2 Likes

I haven’t watered that plant in about a week due to it being severely overwatered when I transplanted it

I’m using ADVANCED NUTRIENTS line. Liquid fertilizer

No worries at all. Congrats! I remeber my daughters first day. Was hard to leave her there. Seriously considered home schooling but quickly realized it was my issue and not hers!

Cool with me, im here all day, covid ruined my buisness and Im still in re-education mode, homeschooling myself now :slight_smile:

Good good, FF soils are great nute wise, crappy on drainage. I cut mine with 20-25% addtl perlite to insure good drainage.

Tell me about how you got her out, did you completely remove the MG soil or did you just transplant her out of the pot (soil and plant intact)?

There is often confusion about overwatering. Despite its nameing it isnt the singular act of pouring alot of water through soil but instead it is constant watering before soil dries. It will leave your roots saturated leading to root rot and other issues. You should be good to water her again when that meter reads 1 or 2. She looks a lil Nitrogen toxic but it may take her a lil bit to get out of her experience in the MG, longer if there is some MG soil still attached.

Likely all of the above to some extent. The new growth looks great (aside from over nitrogened) You can remove those single finger yellowing leaves. I almost always remove the bottom part up to the first true leaves fairly early anyhow.

This plant looks super rough! Whats her story?

3 Likes

That was a clone I took right before flowering on my outside plant the big bushy one. Honestly I didn’t even know what I was doing I just cut it through on some root hormone or cloning hormone I should say whatever it is and stuck it in some soil and there she be.

It almost died I was about ready to throw it out and then I realized that it was producing new leaves so I left it.

1 Like

And that is exactly what happened is I kept water in it before the soil was dry I transplanted it knocked off a little bit of the Miracle-Gro soil not a whole lot and planted it.

1 Like

When I get home I’ll take pictures of the new ones that I sprouted. I went down to spray the domes I had three out of the four that broke soil now.

1 Like