Could use a mentor

Looks like i got done nitrogen toxicity on the one i think.

3 Likes

Cant say, give her some time to bounce back from the watering. It looks like you maybe watered to early but that can happen from poor drainage to. As well as cold water. Is this the soil you made?

2 Likes

No not the soil i made. It’s ffof

1 Like

Did they perk up?

I’ll know when i get home. First night back since covid

1 Like

I got one with high soil ph turning greener from pale yellow
And one that looks like it’s going the other way. Or it’s the apple cider viniger i was told not to use us starting to be to much. Or something else. I will attatch close up on one going greener. She has leaf damage starting

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe she is finally coming around? I cant say. Lets tag a couple people. @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower can you guys help with this question?

2 Likes

What is the question?

2 Likes

What is going on here.

1 Like

What is the PH?

Apple cider vinegar is a PH down if I’m not mistaken.

The thing is; any leaf damage incurred earlier will not get better. You always have to look to new growth for signs of improvement. Likely will have to ride it out as they are even after getting everything tuned up.

2 Likes

Thank you. 7.8 after 15 gallon plus. Doc said the same thing probably just have to wait it out being the second time of flush the soil and I can’t get it to go down

1 Like

What is your starting pH of just water?

What is your pH after adding nutes?

Can you get a close up picture of the whole plant in natural light?

Starting ph 8.4 feeding ph 6.4 about 18 to 20ml of apple cider vinegar for ph down.
I have some actual ph down coming in on Wednesday @HappyHydroGrower

3 Likes

What ppm’s have you been feeding her?

1 Like

900 to 1100. Runoff is 7.8 ph 490ppm after flush.
cannot get it any lower Even after 15g flush. Soil is a compost and promix.

1 Like

Got 2 of them with this pale green leaves

Are you PH’ing the water you flush with?