Could this be fungus?

Looks like it could be bug guts …definitely nothing serious …like a disease or anything …could just be some type of debris too …

I’m definitely bud washing after I chop lol

1 Like

Yes to the female too …those little white hairs …,pistols is what you wanna see

THRIPS are a pain in the ass ….I saw you mention that you saw a few …
You will definitely want to lessen them or rid of them as soon as possible …you really want to avoid them around during flower …unless you also have some good insects around

I saw 2 little white insects that looked kinda like small maggots last week. I may have seen the same one twice actually.
Today is my first day of budding and I gave her a third and final spraying of Neem oil. I’m ordering Cpt. Jack’s Dead Bug today just in case they show up later in budding

1 Like

Just keep your eyes open !!!hope they stay away

1 Like

I’d agree with bugs but I’d be worried about the mildew as well. Spraying with neem can help with both bugs and mildew. Spray when the sun is not beating on them once per week.

1 Like

Thanks for the advise. I appreciate it

You can pick up this pre mixed neem at home depot

1 Like

Thanks again,
I picked some up at Ace Hardware and it worked like a charm. I used it 3 days in a row and it’s been a week of no problems. I put a second fan in and trimmed some leaves while I was at it.
Then I put the dehumidifier in the room with the tent and the R.H. is in the mid 30’s at night but the dehumidifier is raising the temp in the room.
I’m finding that balance and this forum has been really great. Everybody nice and willing to help.

1 Like