Could someone post a pic of an auto 2 weeks flowering

I’m not real familiar with auto’s, and wondering if anyone has one that’s about two weeks into flowering. I would just like to compare to see if mines on track. I know different strains might be slightly different, but trying to get a rough comparison. Mine’s a gorilla glue.

2 Likes

White Widow auto maybe a few days over 2 weeks flower.

2 Likes

Thanks, mine is a bit behind that one.

1 Like

This one is almost 2 weeks I think. Also WWA

1 Like

It doesn’t work this way. We all don’t have the same growing conditions. Different nutrients. Different lights…etc etc etc.

Then add genetic difference in seeds. So its a mute point trying to compare plants.

Example…everything is identical and same strain. Same age.

Like I said everything is identical. Except for diffrrent Phenos as this showcases. I took these photos on May 27th. As you can see a huge differences.

The small plant is much bigger and slowly catching up to the big girl.

Current look.

3 Likes

This is Chem x pluto auto at 2 weeks into flower but like @MrPeat said too many variables one person’s skills and or grow conditions

5 Likes

That looks closer to what mine looks like. It’s about day 12/13. Thanks for posting.

3 Likes

Cool, nice plant. Thanks. I know there’s a lot of variables. Just kind of wanted a ballpark comparison.

3 Likes

You must be counting from the time of flip, but some plants take shorter or longer to actually start flowering. Because of that I call this week 1 on all my plants nice little hedgehogs or about where your girl is imo. For comparison your girl is doing great, buds will be awesome. The waiting is the hardest part :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m in agreement with @MrPeat , here is a pic of 3. One is N.lights auto, and the other 2 are Harlequin Kimbo Kush. The 2 on the right are the HKK very different at Week6 and
more so at 2 weeks

The 2 on the left are the HKK at week 3

Can you tell which one was not topped? She had a slow start but is going wild right now. Week 8 pics coming tomorrow on my journal.

2 Likes

You cant judge 1 plant to another that way. Even Twins often have many differences between them physically and mentally

2 Likes

Thanks. Sounds good. I didn’t flip to 12/12. Running it at 18/6.

3 Likes

She’s 34 days old and on her 4th day flowering

2 Likes

About 2 weeks give or take :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Day 40, started flower about 2 weeks ago
FastBuds Forbidden Runtz auto

2 Likes

Yo that picture is funny as hell :rofl::rofl::clap:t2:

2 Likes

There are a lot of nice looking plants there. :v: :grinning:

1 Like

Week 2 of flower Mac auto.all plants will be different but I agree with you, it’s nice to get a ballpark estimate based on plants that look similar. You are doing great she will make you very happy

1 Like

She just hit week 3 yesterday

2 Likes

Love this :joy: @THC73 whoever knew watching a cartoon would help with weed :rofl:

1 Like